new :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hii I'm new, i havent started a thread until now because the boards only work in IE not Mozilla (maybe could be fixed?!)

Anyways i'm so glad i found this place.. everyone here looks amazing so far!!

Hi,

Welcome! heheeh I am new myself and I think this is an awesome place. My husband thought I had too much makeup, wait till I show him this website, I am not the only one and definetely I am nothing compared to these girls that have much more makeup ehehehe! and YeS!! everybody here looks awesome, you guys should be makeup
icon_cheesygrin.gif
artists!

claps.gif

Welcome to Mut LoveLustLost and BlueBird! Looking forward to seeing both of your posts and replies.

Welcome Lovelust & Bluebird!! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you both!
smile.gif
Lovelust - check your pm's... sorry it took me a little while to reply
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Welcome Lovelust & Bluebird!! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you both!
smile.gif
Lovelust - check your pm's... sorry it took me a little while to reply
wink.gif
Hi Janelle and thanks eveybody for ur nice welcome,Janelle, I saw ur notepad, and its nice! I love your makeup!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

One more question to everybody, is the chat room working for u guys? I tried earlier and it does, I just wonder why nobody there, I thnk it woudl be fun to chit chat there
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by bluebird26 Hi Janelle and thanks eveybody for ur nice welcome,Janelle, I saw ur notepad, and its nice! I love your makeup!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

One more question to everybody, is the chat room working for u guys? I tried earlier and it does, I just wonder why nobody there, I thnk it woudl be fun to chit chat there
hahaha.gif

Thanks hun!
smile.gif
Yeah - chat works... it's just that half the time everyone is on different time zones, so it's kinda hard to get a regular 'chat schedule' going... but if you wanna chat... go in - and post a message telling people you're in there - if they'd like to chat... to go in as well
wink.gif

Welcome!!

I use Opera and Firefox to use the forums. Firefox works really well I've found. I hope you can get it to work for you!!

Originally Posted by lovelustlost

Hii I'm new, i havent started a thread until now because the boards only work in IE not Mozilla (maybe could be fixed?!)Anyways i'm so glad i found this place.. everyone here looks amazing so far!!

Hi there! Makeuptalk is programmed to work just fine in Mozilla/IE/Opera/Safari. Hopefully it's ok for you now
wink.gif
Welcome!

Wait I use only FireFox and I can do anything ... Ever tried FireFox instead

of Morilla? Its in the same Family of bowsers.. Or is that what you mean?
claps.gif

Latest posts

Back