Newbie Alert

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! My name is, Lisa. I've been lurking around on here for quite sometime on another user name. Being the dingleberry that I am, I accidentally typed my user name wrong making it sound retarded so that's why I wasn't posting. I finally figured out that I could sign out and then reregister with a different name so that's what I did.
claps.gif
Now i'm all ret to get my post on! I can be a bit of a post whore so brace yourselves 'cause here I come!

Hey Lisa! I replied to your PM just there.. Welcome to the forums. If you need help with anything just shout & i or one of the other mods will come to your rescue
biggrin.gif

Welcome to MUT Lisa and Becky. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

hi lisa and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. post away my sister!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Hello! My name is, Lisa. I've been lurking around on here for quite sometime on another user name. Being the dingleberry that I am, I accidentally typed my user name wrong making it sound retarded so that's why I wasn't posting. I finally figured out that I could sign out and then reregister with a different name so that's what I did.
claps.gif
Now i'm all ret to get my post on! I can be a bit of a post whore so brace yourselves 'cause here I come!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa

Hello! My name is, Lisa. I've been lurking around on here for quite sometime on another user name. Being the dingleberry that I am, I accidentally typed my user name wrong making it sound retarded so that's why I wasn't posting. I finally figured out that I could sign out and then reregister with a different name so that's what I did.
claps.gif

LOL! Funny story about your username! What was the username? Guess what, we could have changed it for ya
wink.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm Tony from Southern CA

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL! Funny story about your username! What was the username? Guess what, we could have changed it for ya
wink.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm Tony from Southern CA

It was supposed to be justagoudeaugirl but I left the last letter off. I didn't know you could have changed it for me. Oh well, it's no biggie.
icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you all for the welcomes! I love how big this community is and you all seem like such nice people. I'm really looking forward to getting to know y'all better.

Originally Posted by devinjhans hi and welcome to mut.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i'm Devin from Houston. What part of Texas are you from? Howdy, neighbor.
wink.gif
I'm from, Waco.

Hi and welcome. I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. glad to have you here! and just keep posting, all posts are welcome (post whore...gotta remember this, it sounds too funny
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)

Latest posts

Back