Newbie Here

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just wanted to say hey, I was referred to this sight by Blackangel. I also post on MUA and mostly on emakemeup.com. I recognize some names from previous boards. Can't wait to join in all the makeup fun.
tongue.gif

Hi Skiser!!! Yep, you have jumped into the realm of the nice girls. We appreciated you introducing yourself and wanting to say hi!

Welcome from the programming dept.

Hope to see you online alot and maybe some swaps/reviews.

Take care!

Originally Posted by SKiser

I just wanted to say hey, I was referred to this sight by Blackangel. I also post on MUA and mostly on emakemeup.com. I recognize some names from previous boards. Can't wait to join in all the makeup fun.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by SKiser I just wanted to say hey, I was referred to this sight by Blackangel. I also post on MUA and mostly on emakemeup.com. I recognize some names from previous boards. Can't wait to join in all the makeup fun.
tongue.gif
Heya SKiser!Great to have you here. Join in!

bbgarfield.gif

Warm welcome SKiser! Hope you like it here and look forward to your posts!

Originally Posted by SKiser I just wanted to say hey, I was referred to this sight by Blackangel. I also post on MUA and mostly on emakemeup.com. I recognize some names from previous boards. Can't wait to join in all the makeup fun.
tongue.gif
Hey SKiser..Welcome to MuT...Glad you joined

Hiya, welcome to MuT! Does BlackAngel post here??? Where are you BA?? I never knew you were joined MuT!

Hi and welcome SKiser! We're glad to have you here! Can't wait to get to know you here at MuT! We're a very friendly bunch, so jump right in!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back