Newbie here!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was a part of the MUA forum, but am not so happy with all the drama, so here I am! I am a 22 year old SAHM. Um, I am a fragrance junkie and love bath and body stuff.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by dylansmommie I was a part of the MUA forum, but am not so happy with all the drama, so here I am! I am a 22 year old SAHM. Um, I am a fragrance junkie and love bath and body stuff.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Welcome aboard!! Nice to have you here! I'm Janelle from NY... and there's no drama here, so I think you'll like it
wink.gif

Hi, I'm Jennifer from Indiana! Welcome to MUT, I'm sure you'll love it here, everyone is very nice!
smile.gif

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

A huge welcome to you Dylansmommie!! I am one of the sole men on here. My name is Tony from the backened programming department. We like to welcome our new users! Thanks again for joining up.

Again, wishing you a great stay. You will find MakeupTalk a little different than MUA but also very similar (notepads, reviews, swaps, etc), but nevertheless, we all have a lot of fun over here. Of course we are not as busy as MUA, but are charging forward with hundreds of new users and tons of new posts each day.

Oh and you are right, absolutely NO drama here.
claps.gif

Welcome AGAIN

Originally Posted by dylansmommie

I was a part of the MUA forum, but am not so happy with all the drama, so here I am! I am a 22 year old SAHM. Um, I am a fragrance junkie and love bath and body stuff.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Your username sounds familiar.. I used to post regularly on MUA until i found MuT! Anyway, welcome to MakeUpTalk! I'm Laura from Ireland. Just shout if you need help with anything on the site
biggrin.gif

Hi!! Welcome to Mut. This forum is so much more fabulous that MUA, and totally drama free!!!

Originally Posted by dylansmommie I was a part of the MUA forum, but am not so happy with all the drama, so here I am! I am a 22 year old SAHM. Um, I am a fragrance junkie and love bath and body stuff.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome! I am still relatively new here and have found everyone on the site helpful and yes, absolutely charming.

hi dylans mommie and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan and a fellow bath and body product junkie. i'll be seeing you around the forum!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hello And Welcome. Im New Here To .im Jennifer From New York.i Love It So Far And So Will You.welcome.

Latest posts

Back