Newbie...Part 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, just threw that part 2 on because I already see a newbie thread.

Just wanted to say Hey ya'll! 31 year old pj from Arkansas. Woman of color with an oily T-zone and red undertones. I am all about beaty on a budget. Though I do splurge from time to time, Wal-Mart and Walgreens are my homes away from home
hahaha.gif

Looking forward to talking to ya'll and thanks in advance to all who reply!

Thanks Jennifer! I have always wanted to visit NY state, especially the border area and the falls. I think everyone wants to live in NYC in their lifetime, but I'm a small town girl and the thought of all those people in that small a space scares the heck out of me. If I look around and see more people than trees I get nervous
icon_lol.gif
!

Originally Posted by yourleoqueen Thanks Jennifer! I have always wanted to visit NY state, especially the border area and the falls. I think everyone wants to live in NYC in their lifetime, but I'm a small town girl and the thought of all those people in that small a space scares the heck out of me. If I look around and see more people than trees I get nervous
icon_lol.gif
! LOL i know what you mean. i was born in manhattan, so it's all like, what's the big deal about this place? LOL i live 20 mins. outside NYC, in the suburbs, so i get the best of both worlds
wink.gif

Well Jennifer, you ARE a lucky duck! Big city convenience without the big city probs. I feel the same way because I live 20 minutes from Little Rock. But Little Rock ain't no Big Apple
icon_lol.gif
. One day I will muster up the courage to visit.

Liz, thank you for the welcome! Is that you in the pic above your name? You are LOVELY! You probably get this alot, but you look like you could be Xena the Warrior Princess younger (and less battled hardened) sister.

Welcome... I am new here as well
smile.gif
I am sure that you will learn a lot here as I anticipate on doing so as well
smile.gif

Originally Posted by yourleoqueen Okay, just threw that part 2 on because I already see a newbie thread.
Just wanted to say Hey ya'll! 31 year old pj from Arkansas. Woman of color with an oily T-zone and red undertones. I am all about beaty on a budget. Though I do splurge from time to time, Wal-Mart and Walgreens are my homes away from home
hahaha.gif

Looking forward to talking to ya'll and thanks in advance to all who reply!

Welcome PJ! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi, I'm Jennifer from Indiana! I'm also on a budget and spend way too much time in the cosmetics departments of Walgreens and Wal-Mart
wink.gif
I'm also not a fan of big cities; I've lived in various small- and medium-sized towns my whole life (I've moved a few times for school and internships) and I have no desire to live in NYC or any other big city.
wink.gif
Though sadly, that's where most of the Computer Science jobs are (which is what I'm studying) so we may end up in a big city after all
frown.gif

Anyways, welcome to MUT, I'm sure you will enjoy it here! I would love to hear about your favorite drugstore products, to see if there is something I haven't tried yet!
smile.gif

Hiya! I'm Laura from Ireland. Welcome to MuT. If you need help with anything on the site just shout
biggrin.gif

Iam SO feelin' the love!!:icon_love

FYI, when I said "31 year old pj" the pj was for 'product junkie'
icon_lol.gif
Picked that up from all the hair boards I live on. My screenname is yourleoqueen (EVERYWHERE! so if you see me out there give a shout) but you can call me ylq for short.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to MUT! Im sure you will love this site, Im loving it Ive only been a member for almost a month I think.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL, and i called you PJ. omg funny You know what? That is okay, cause it totally fits the product junkie that I am! I have beauty booty EVERYWHERE! In the bathroom, under my bed, in the veggie bins of my fridge. I once posted a list of my make up "staples" in a MU thread on a hair board, and they were like, girl you need a twelve step program! But I don't, I can stop any time I want to. YES I CAN!
icon_biggrin.gif

youleoqueen & p_nut - welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Hi to both of you!!! glad you found your way to MuT, it´s a great place with lots of lovely members.

I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria, by the way
icon_biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back