Newbie to make up!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I am extremely new to makeup as in I've never worn anything but lipgloss my entire life, but I do have interest in it now! I was wondering what do you ladies usually do when you wake up in the morning? Where do you start? I've been reading and all of these names and products are my head spin :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have no idea where to start or what to buy!

For everyday, I do my makeup pretty simple. I wash my face in the morning with a very gentle cleanser and then I apply a lightweight moisturizer. It's been getting hot here so I've been wearing a mineral foundation, which definitely cuts down on time. I always wear blush because I don't think I look awake without it. Then I just apply a bit of mascara and lip balm. 

If I'm doing more than just running errands, I'll usually wear some eyeshadow and a natural pink lipstick. 

I start with my hair... After its fixed... I moisturize, conceal, then foundation.... I do my contour and blush then blend it out...Most days I wear just a liquid liner on the upper lashes and mascara....  Then I use a translucent powder to set everything and go...

Back