Newbie to MakeupTalk ...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to MuT Rosie! I'm Laura from Ireland. Looking forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Good morning Melissa - many thanks for the welcome note!

Originally Posted by eightthirty
welcome3.gif

I'm Melissa from Atlanta!

Good morning Marisol - thanks for the welcome note and looking forward to getting to know u as well.

Originally Posted by Marisol Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Hi there Laura - thanks. As u can see from my posts, I am originally from Jamaica but living in NYC!

BTW - did u find out if u have an allergy to the MAC fluidlines? I hope not. I just got Shade and Blitz & Glitz and the staying power is absolutely fantastic.

Originally Posted by Laura Welcome to MuT Rosie! I'm Laura from Ireland. Looking forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Hello and welcome to Makeup Talk. I'm Jeanie from Southern California. Nice to have you aboard.
claps.gif

Liz, many thanks for ur welcome note from yesterday - sorry I missed ya!

Originally Posted by Liz Hi! Welcome to MUT! I'm Liz from California.
smile.gif

Hey Jeanie - thanks - so far I am enjoying this forum very much.

Originally Posted by Mac@40 Hello and welcome to Makeup Talk. I'm Jeanie from Southern California. Nice to have you aboard.
claps.gif

Hi ya Charmaine - thanks for the welcome note - looking forward to learning more from u ladies.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hi Rosie, welcome to MuT! I'm Charmaine from massachusetts.

Erica - many thanks. R u going to college at UNC by any chance?

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Welcome to MuT!!
biggrin.gif
I'm Erica from NC!

Hey there Rosie!! My name is Leila, from Florida USA! Look forward to hearing from you in all things makeup!!

Feel free to PM me with any questions advice etc!

Leila, many thanks for the welcome note and offer. Trust me, I need all the help I can get
icon_rolleyes.gif

Where in Florida r u? I lived in Miami for quite some time.

Cheers.

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Hey there Rosie!! My name is Leila, from Florida USA! Look forward to hearing from you in all things makeup!!
Feel free to PM me with any questions advice etc!

A beautiful lady from Houston, TX. Thanks for the welcome note!

Originally Posted by devinjhans welcome to mut. i'm devin from houston.

Redmonkey786 - I am loving it here. Thanks to Trisha, I am on board and loving every minute of it.

Originally Posted by redmonkey786 hi there! a warm welcome to you and i hope you find the foru as helpful as i have! x

Latest posts

Back