Newbie to MakeupTalk ...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!! Welcome to MUT Phoenix461!! I'm Sophia from Greece!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Trisha, thanks for the invite to join. Hello fellow MUT members!

Originally Posted by iloveparis Just wanna welcome you too
smile.gif
I'm Emmy from Canada. Hello! I'm from Idaho (yes, the one with all the potatoes
icon_cheesygrin.gif
); welcome to MuT! I still consider myself a newbie, since I just joined this June, and I heart MuT:icon_love

Hi Sophia - how are u? Thanks for the welcome note. What time is in Greece now?

I came close enough to Greece but did not actually make it - was in Turkey. But, does dating a Greek guy in NYC count?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Hi!! Welcome to MUT Phoenix461!! I'm Sophia from Greece!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Anne from Idaho (no potato jokes here). How r ya?

Originally Posted by anne7 Hello! I'm from Idaho (yes, the one with all the potatoes
icon_cheesygrin.gif
); welcome to MuT! I still consider myself a newbie, since I just joined this June, and I heart MuT:icon_love

Rosie right now it's 11:57 here at Greece!! You have to come here sometime,i'd suggest summer,it's awesom!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Hi Sophia - how are u? Thanks for the welcome note. What time is in Greece now?
I came close enough to Greece but did not actually make it - was in Turkey. But, does dating a Greek guy in NYC count?
icon_rolleyes.gif

No significant other right now
redface.gif
) unless u consider my 4-legged-furry ones - Cuccio (14 y.o. 4.5 lb boy) and Tiffany (13 y.o. 13 lb girl) poodles SO which they certainly are.

Originally Posted by Trisha Rosie, what significance does your user name have, i always meant to ask!

I would love to just soak up some rays on the beaches of Mykonos and watch the guys
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Rosie right now it's 11:57 here at Greece!! You have to come here sometime,i'd suggest summer,it's awesom!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah Mykonos is GREAT!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by phoenix461 I would love to just soak up some rays on the beaches of Mykonos and watch the guys
claps.gif

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Hi Anne from Idaho (no potato jokes here). How r ya? Lol...good, how about yourself? So are you from Turkey, then?

I am such a dumbie
icon_redface.gif

My user name "Phoenix461" is Phoenix as in the bird that is continuously reborn as I seem to be able to land on my feet no matter what I go through, and 461 for month/year of birth.

I guess I am still seelping
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Rosie, what significance does your user name have, i always meant to ask!

Anne, now I am really going to confuse u - originally from Jamaica (West Indies) - born and raised there but of Chinese and Dutch descent, now living in NYC. I visited Turkey and had a fantastic vacation there 4 years ago though.

Originally Posted by anne7 Lol...good, how about yourself? So are you from Turkey, then?

Thanks Sarah84. I will probably be completely broke after joining this site
icon_cry.gif
but at least I will be having fun.

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Welcome to MUT
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Anne, now I am really going to confuse u - originally from Jamaica (West Indies) - born and raised there but of Chinese and Dutch descent, now living in NYC. I visited Turkey and had a fantastic vacation there 4 years ago though. Oh...misread that part about Turkey, then. There are some other girls on MuT from Jamaica, as well
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Latest posts

Back