Newbie....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi My name is Samantha! I have been working as an assistant make up Artist for years! I worked at Sephora for 2 years and have worked at fashion shows and photoshoots. Not until recently have I had the courage to go at it and be the principal artist on shoots and shows....I am always looking to learn to gain more confidence!! I still have those times where I'm unsure about something
icon_redface.gif
.... I have a love for all things beauty!!! (my friends get worried..lol) and I am so happy that there is a site for people like me:icon_love

Thanks in advance for all advice and I will see you on the boards
icon_cheesygrin.gif

S*

Wow! Welcome to MakeupTalk Samantha! No doubt you will like this site.

I'm Tony, one of the rare MEN on here and wanted to EXTEND a WARM welcome to you! I'm from the admin/programming department. Want to wish you a great stay. If you need any help with learning the layout, just PRIVATE MESSAGE any of the moderators, as they are here alot. We are moving forward quickly with TONS of new users and tons of new posts each day.

Make sure you check our the review center and swap center!

Take care and happy to have you joined in the fun!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Femme*Noir

Hi My name is Samantha! I have been working as an assistant make up Artist for years! I worked at Sephora for 2 years and have worked at fashion shows and photoshoots. Not until recently have I had the courage to go at it and be the principal artist on shoots and shows....I am always looking to learn to gain more confidence!! I still have those times where I'm unsure about something
icon_redface.gif
.... I have a love for all things beauty!!! (my friends get worried..lol) and I am so happy that there is a site for people like me:icon_love Thanks in advance for all advice and I will see you on the boards
icon_cheesygrin.gif

S*

& Welcome to MuT Samantha! Glad to have you here w/us & I know you'll enjoy yourself. Looking forward to your posts.
biggrin.gif

welcome samantha! can't wait to see some pics of yourself or your work!
biggrin.gif

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!!!
52aa0e4d.gif

I am navigating on the site and there is SO SO SO much !! I luv it!!

My avatar is a pic of me actually
icon_redface.gif

Hello n Welcome to MUT.....We love here so no doubt u won't!!! ME Mina from Florida.....Nice to meet w/u

Hiya Samantha, welcome to my home from home! I'm Laura from Ireland. Looking forward to chatting with you. Love your avatar, you're so pretty. Just shout if you need help with anything!

Ireland...WOW!! That's so kool... Thanks for the compliment!

I already feel like this will be a home away from home!!

here is a sample of my work...

The foundation look a little blotchy here
icon_cry.gif
this is one of my good friends
icon_cheesygrin.gif

P8226719c.jpg

Wow, you look gorgeous
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Femme*Noir Ireland...WOW!! That's so kool... Thanks for the compliment!I already feel like this will be a home away from home!!

here is a sample of my work...

The foundation look a little blotchy here
icon_cry.gif

P8226719c.jpg

nice job! is there a certain brand you work for or certain products that you like to use?

Bonjour femme noire!
smile.gif

Hi I'm Marie-Line, from France, nice to meet you!

Welcome to the board!!!
biggrin.gif

Welcome to your new home away from home Samantha!! LOL I'm Janelle, from NY. Nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You are very pretty & you do great work!! Hope we can exchange tips/ideas ! Enjoy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MUT Samantha. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Thank you So SO SO much for the warm welcome!! There are people here from all over I see and that's so amazing!! I look forward to chattig with all of you! Once again I love the sitee (besides everyone being so friendly)

I love to use all Make up lines...

I love Stila Lip Glazes and Glosses

MAC- Powders and foundation

Chanel - Foundation and moisturizers

perscriptives- Mascara- I NEVER leave home without it
icon_exclaim.gif

Urban Decay - eyeshadows ( when I add water it becomes metallic)

Nars- blush and shadows

Becca- Glosses- they have the most amazing colours- sweet and pretty

I have more makeup than I know what to do with.. I have two make up cases full.....I am in the process of looking for a tool box so I can atleast put majority of my make up in...lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back