Newbie!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Hi Sheridan!! Welcome to MuT!! So glad that you found us. This board is very full of useful information and great conversation!!
If you find anything that makes the makeup last under this Florida sun, be sure to let me know. I moved here from Maryland about 3 weeks ago and I'm having a hard time making my mu last through the day.
icon_cry.gif

Glad you found our board!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Never2muchMU,
The more time I spend here,the more I see how this little community meshes together. I like it alot.

I promise that if I discover something that will help preserve MU so we don't have a complete meltdown,I will let you.
icon_lol.gif

The summer's can be especially brutal. Yikes!!

Oh Yeah... once you start, you can't stop
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It is really fun here. I am going to go through withdrawals when my school start again in 3 weeks....
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan Hi Again!
I am really enjoying this board. I am so hyped! I plan on being a frequent visitor.

Thanks Alot!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan

Hi Never2muchMU,
The more time I spend here,the more I see how this little community meshes together. I like it alot.

I promise that if I discover something that will help preserve MU so we don't have a complete meltdown,I will let you.
icon_lol.gif

The summer's can be especially brutal. Yikes!!

We love our community hereon MUT...the girls are all so nice. Oh yeah there is one guy too
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lilla

Oh Yeah... once you start, you can't stop
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It is really fun here. I am going to go through withdrawals when my school start again in 3 weeks....
icon_eek.gif

OH shoot, really? when will you be able to come on?
frown.gif

Are you kidding!! I can't stay away that long... I will check the board everyday but I won't be able to reply as many as I have been doing lately
icon_sad.gif
I'll have way too many assignments and too much reading to do... The only time I won't be on at all is when I go overseas for vacation(4 weeks)

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OH shoot, really? when will you be able to come on?
frown.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk Sheridan! Hope you find the info on the makeup you are looking for!

Latest posts

Back