Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new to these boards and just wanted to say hi. I love skincare and my favorite line is Isomers. I don't wear too much makeup, just a little concealer and lipstick. I am excited to start posting. See you around!

Hi! I'm Liz from California. Welcome to MUT!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by smilingface

Hi everyone. I am new to these boards and just wanted to say hi. I love skincare and my favorite line is Isomers. I don't wear too much makeup, just a little concealer and lipstick. I am excited to start posting. See you around!

Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Hiya! Welcome to MuT. I'm Laura from Ireland. Shout if you need help with anything! Now kick up your feet and enjoy the ride

Welcome to MUT! I'm Joy from Los Angeles. Charmaine is right, after being here for a while, you'll start wanting a lot of new products!
smile.gif

23_3_36.gif
to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you need any help, please feel free to PM me or any other mod. We are happy to help!

welcome to mut ,Gwendolyn from new york.You will love mut ,it is so awesome and everyone on here are super fun and helpful.
smile.gif

Welcome Smilingface!!! I'm Janelle from NY. Sorry for the belated welcome, been a bit busy this week - but glad to have you aboard!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back