Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

Just thought I would stop in and introduce myself. My name is Lori, I am a cosmetologist but have been a stay at home mom for the past several years ~ with 4 kids.

XXXXXXXXXXX EDITED FOR SPAM XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Welcome! I'm Tasha from Missouri. I used to work for Estee Lauder and am now a stay at home mommy too! Fun but can make you a little crazy at times
icon_eek.gif
. Anyway, glad you found us and I look forward to your posts!

Hi Tasha,

Thanks for the welcome!

I am from MO also, Kirksville. Where are you?

Hi Lori,

Welcome to MakeupTalk! Glad to have you here. We love having more SKINCARE product enthusiasts and are happy that you've joined!

You might not have been aware of the spam rules outlined in the registration section. It is considered "spamming" to promote YOURS or other web sites with referral links. Chances are that you have overlooked this or did not fully understand it. NO big deal!
icon_redface.gif
I have edited your post so that it does not have the promotional link. We want you on board, but need to be sensitive to the spam issue. Kindly review our rules here

Once again, thank you for joining MakeupTalk. We look forward to your posts.

Sincerely,

222-spam.jpg

Originally Posted by momma24

Hi,Just thought I would stop in and introduce myself. My name is Lori, I am a cosmetologist but have been a stay at home mom for the past several years ~ with 4 kids.

XXXXXXXXXXX EDITED FOR SPAM XXXXXXXXXXXXX

hi. welcome to mut. glad to see another arbonne person. i believe naturally (kim) is an arbonne person too
smile.gif

Hello Lori and welcome to Makeup Talk. I'm Jeanie from Southern California.

Welcome Lori.. I'm Laura from Ireland. Liz is right, Kim (aka Naturally) MuT's skincare expert is also an Arbonne rep. If you need help with anything on the site just shout
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back