• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a newbie to this swapping. I've been selling on ebay for a few years now, but this is a tad different. I think I've done everything right, but I have a few questions. Is there a way I can search for someone that wants what I have to swap? What if I find someone that has something I'd like, but I don't have anything that's on their wishlist?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Brelki What if I find someone that has something I'd like, but I don't have anything that's on their wishlist?Thanks!

I'd still send the request and just not choose an item from their wishlist. I dont always have everything i want listed on my wishlist and i'm sure others are the same. If you see something you'd like just go for it!
Also, because our swapping center is quite new please dont be offended if you dont hear back from someone. Alot of people have registered their swap items but it seems to me that they've disappeared off the face of the earth or else they just wont write back a polite "thanks, but i didnt see anything on your swaplist"!

Thanks! I've sent out a few requests, but alas, I've had no luck!
frown.gif
That's okay though, I'll keep trying!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MAC Keep trying! Thanks! I'm in the middle of trying to negotiate a swap now! Keep your fingers crossed!!

Back