Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
here is a little of my story

i am 41 and back last april i had half of my thyroid removed. i felt better after having this done but unfortunately the weight i had gained must have been mostly water. i lost 10lbs instantly and then a new horror began. my face just fell and now i have jowls and some wrinkels around my mouth , dark spots on face and just in general the uglies.

i have been a product junkie since. i suppose my worst problem is i am not patient i want something to work and to work quick, i feel horrible about how i look now, i dont want to look this old, i dont feel old and i am so depressed.

so after spending tons of money in the last few months i felt it may be better to find out from others what their using and share some of my own experience along the way.

ts

Sorry I Dont Know What You Can Use, I Just Wanna Welcome You To The Website.im Sure Alot Of People Will Help You Out.

Hi and welcome. I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. glad to have you here!

Welcome to MakeUpTalk tsims. I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on this site just shout. Looking forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Welcome to MUT, I'm Tonya from Virginia. Hope you find some usefull tips here!

thanks for the welcomes guys and suggestion on chanel products lilla. i will check them out.

i will post my reviews on some products i have already used in your review board shortly. hopefully someone will find them helpful

ts

Originally Posted by tsims

thanks for the welcomes guys and suggestion on chanel products lilla. i will check them out.
i will post my reviews on some products i have already used in your review board shortly. hopefully someone will find them helpful

ts

Thanks in ADVANCE for posting reviews!

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Happy to have you here!

Hello welcome to MuT!! You'll love us here, and there are a lot of very knowledgable skin care women here.

Latest posts

Back