Newbieeeee

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey im new

im fron the uk and my name is laura
icon_cool.gif

Yay another Laura on the site! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anythin on the site just shout.

So where in the UK are you from? We have lots UK girs on here

Are you a footie fan? If so, do you support Manchester City or United? I love asking Manechester people that question!

AAHH Liverpool.. no way! I used to be a mad Manchester United fan when i was kid but i kinda grew out of that phase now. Although my boyfriend loves soccer so i usually watch MOTD at the weekends. I'm enjoying my summer now though since the season has ended!

ahhh i know the feeling my bf's the same!!

i dont mind football tho its got some good things about it
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Are you a footie fan? If so, do you support Manchester City or United? I love asking Manechester people that question! And I bet most people from manchester say city not united
icon_lol.gif

You got that one right Sarah.. Why does everyone in Manchester hate Man UTD??

LOL @ Laura.. The game does have some good things alright!! *dreams of David Beckhams body & Freddi Ljunberg (excuse the spelling)

mmm freddy i soooo would

wouldnt mind half of the chelsea team aswell and their manager jose mourinho :icon_love

Originally Posted by nawtylaura hey im new
im fron the uk and my name is laura
icon_cool.gif

Hello Laura. I'm Jeanie from California. Welcome aboard to MUT
claps.gif

Latest posts

Back