newest makeup remover find!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
At the beginning of April, I had an awful allergic reaction to Maybelline's Expert Eyes makeup remover -- made the skin around my eyes red, raw & dry.

But then I got a sample of this bad boy at work and LOVE LOVE it!

M4TK_261.jpg

It's a botanical oil-based cleanser that emulsifies into a lather once it hits water. It takes off all of my face & eye makeup, without irritating my eyes and leaves my skin feeling really smooth. Dare I say I found a HG?

Originally Posted by Joyeuux At the beginning of April, I had an awful allergic reaction to Maybelline's Expert Eyes makeup remover -- made the skin around my eyes red, raw & dry.
But then I got a sample of this bad boy at work and LOVE LOVE it!

M4TK_261.jpg

It's a botanical oil-based cleanser that emulsifies into a lather once it hits water. It takes off all of my face & eye makeup, without irritating my eyes and leaves my skin feeling really smooth. Dare I say I found a HG?

Oooh! Will have to see if it's at the show tomorrow! Sounds like a good cleanser!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i'm not listening lol i can't spend any more money. thank goodnessi am broke now lol

Awesome that you found something that works well for you. Right now, I am enjoying MAC's eye make-up remover and the wipes to take off the rest of my make-up. I absolutely love it!

Will have to look into this cleaner once I finish what I am using now.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i'm not listening lol i can't spend any more money. thank goodnessi am broke now lol LOL!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux LOL! i'm glad you didn't post this earlier. i would probably have decided against going to shiseido lol and just headed to MAC

which maybelline remover did you get? the one with the blue or pink cap? i LOVE the blue one, but not the pink one.

i'm glad you found an HG!

Originally Posted by Jennifer which maybelline remover did you get? the one with the blue or pink cap? i LOVE the blue one, but not the pink one.
i'm glad you found an HG!

It was the blue one actually. Oh MAN, my poor poor skin!!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux It was the blue one actually. Oh MAN, my poor poor skin!! i'm sorry that happened to you
frown.gif

i'll have to check that out.

i use mac's eye makeup remover. put some on a qtip to fix something, or if your playing around and doing different eye looks back to back. it's not oily and takes it off really easily.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i'll have to check that out.
i use mac's eye makeup remover. put some on a qtip to fix something, or if your playing around and doing different eye looks back to back. it's not oily and takes it off really easily.

Yea, I've tried that too & it's great.
Surprisingly, the Cleanse Off Oil actually doesn't feel oily-- rather, it just leaves my skin feeling soft.

Originally Posted by Jennifer i'm sorry that happened to you
frown.gif
Aww, you're sweet Jen! I guess it's just one of those weird things. My eyes have gotten more and more sensitive lately, so I'm tryin' to take care of them the best I can!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I've got this oil and I never use it, spose i should give it one more try and if i dont like it, give it to you Joy!
Glad you found a HG tho! x

haha, if you don't like, send it on over!
wink.gif

I have been using samples from Caudalie cleanser and I love it. It is very gentle, cleans really well, and makes my face soft. BUT knowing myself.... I am sure I'll give it Mac a try. I am going to Denver with my friend for shopping this weekend. Help me Lord
smile.gif

I use Albolene (works terrific) - seems like its been around 100 yrs. I've been using it since I was a teenager ( yeah, that's about 100 yrs ago) lol.....
eek.gif

Latest posts

Back