Nicholette Sheridan

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just received a sample of Nicholette Sheridan's skin care line called Glow. Has copper peptides. Has anyone tried this line?

Originally Posted by sitting petty I just received a sample of Nicholette Sheridan's skin care line called Glow. Has copper peptides. Has anyone tried this line? no, i didn't even know she had a skincare line out. let us know if you find out anymore information.

I did hear that she has a new line out, though I do not know anything about it. However have been hearing rave reviews about copper peptides. I recently ordered a line from platinum skin care and one of the products was a bottle of super copper peptides. I can't wait to get it!

I know she is involved in a skin care line. I don't know if it includes makeup. I've seen it on one of the shopping channels, QVC, HSN...

I will check and see which one it is.

Found it. It's called NuGlow. And QVC sells some of the line. Looks like they have a 5 piece kit for $72.60. Has a copper peptide serum, a day cream with spf 8, copper peptide eye therapy, C.P. night therapy, and a deep cleanser.

They also sell these items individually but the kit is a WAY better deal. They want $85 for the serum alone.

She's one of the actresses on Desperate Housewifes, isn't she? I didn't know that she had a skin care line as well

I didn't know she had one either... be sure to give us your thoughts!
smile.gif

I was wondering who she was....I didn't know she is on desperate housewifes and that she had a skin care line either.

I don't think it is really 'her' skin care line. I think she is kind of the spokes person.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I was wondering who she was....I didn't know she is on desperate housewifes and that she had a skin care line either. I think she was on a couple of other TV shows before Desperate Hsewifes. But I've only heard of her when she appeared on Desperate Housewifes coz this was the 1st tv show that she's in that was shown in my country. The other shows before were not shown in my country..

Latest posts

Back