Nivea Skincare

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ladies,

I need your advice! I have never used Nivea skincare products and would appreciate your views and comments.

Thanks,

Audrey

Originally Posted by audrey Ladies,
I need your advice! I have never used Nivea skincare products and would appreciate your views and comments.

Thanks,

Audrey

Well Audrey first af all welcome to MUT!!Well I have try some of Nivea's skincare products and I didn't like them!!I used moisturizer and they are too dry for my oily skin but I think it depends what skin do you have? I recommend you to buy Loreal's products if you want a cheepier brand than Clinique's Biotherm's Lancome's etc.!Loreal is better drugstore brand than Nivea!!

Sophia,

Thank you very much for your warm welcome as well as your feedback. Yes, I am looking for a slightly cheaper brand than my favourite Clinique/Estee Lauder. I have sensitive skin and I am trying to be carefull with what I use. I will go with your recommendation and give L'oreal a try
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Well Audrey first af all welcome to MUT!!Well I have try some of Nivea's skincare products and I didn't like them!!I used moisturizer and they are too dry for my oily skin but I think it depends what skin do you have? I recommend you to buy Loreal's products if you want a cheepier brand than Clinique's Biotherm's Lancome's etc.!Loreal is better drugstore brand than Nivea!!

Originally Posted by audrey Sophia,
Thank you very much for your warm welcome as well as your feedback. Yes, I am looking for a slightly cheaper brand than my favourite Clinique/Estee Lauder. I have sensitive skin and I am trying to be carefull with what I use. I will go with your recommendation and give L'oreal a try
smile.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
You're welcome Audrey!!

I prefer Nivea's body products over their skin care line. The only exception to that being the CoQ10 night creme which worked wonderfully in the winter months for me. I tried the day version and it caused breakouts. Loreal pure zone's cleanser worked pretty good. I'd say for a drugstore line, I am partial to clean and clear or neutrogena.

I love Niviea eye makeup remover. In my opinion, it's the best eye MU remover I have tried.

Lisa

welcome to MUT!
smile.gif

i tried/use...

gel cleanser for oily skin (use in the summer)

night renewal body lotion

eye makeup remover

very impressed! i like this line. europe has a lot more selection, though, and nicer packaging!

Thank you all for welcoming me! I was away for two days (running a training programme), hence did not communicate. I will try eye makeup remover as I am running out of my Clinique one. Anybody tried Nivea Q10 eye cream?

Cheers, Audrey

Back