No! No! Hair Removal System......

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i keep getting e-mails about this product, & i have no intention of trying it. shaving works fine for me [i'm actually pretty lucky.. no bumps or burns for this gal], but i couldnt see doing this to each of my hairs. & only for the growth to be reduced? please.

I got electrolysis on my legs, and it hurt like a B!tch!!!! OMG, I can't even tell you guys. I didn't think it was too pricey. It was $150 per hour. I paid total $2,400. Had to go back twice for 4 hours each. It def. does take forever b/c she had this little laser, and she had to go over the WHOLE leg. Oh, it hurts just to think about it.

Originally Posted by lglala84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif ok...........the only way I am getting this is if there are many good reviews on it.....NONONO I am not going to waste money on something I have no guarantee that it is going to work! I agree, I am only getting it if it gets good reviews.

i'm afraid of ingrowth hair? Would this No! No! Hair Removal System work well with that?

If not, I prefer my shaving method :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back