No! No! Hair Removal System......

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sephora sent me a flyer about a NEW Hair Removal System they will be launching in September. It's called No! No! and here's some info.....

Technology: The Thermicon Effect

no!no! is based on a new and exciting advancement in hair removal technology called Thermicon. Thermicon uses the scientific principles of thermal transferance to conduct a gentle pulse of heat to the hair.

One of no!no!s unique innovations was the development of a thermodynamic wire to transmit the heat to the hair. The patented thermodynamic wire and built in safety mechanisms has enabled Radiancy to adapt this professional hair removal technology to a home use product.

Although they happen almost simultaneously, the Thermicon effect on the folliclecan be broken down into 3 distinct processes.

first-contact.jpg

crystallization.jpg

disruption.jpg

First Contact

Crystallization

Disruption
During first contact the thermal signal is in its strongest state, this allows the thermodynamic wire to separate the hair shaft at the point of contact As part of the process the thermal signal crystallizes the uppermost part of the hair which temporarily leaves coarse residual hair that can feel prickly to the touch.

It is assumed that the signal disrupts the cell communication between the bulge and root. This communication is considered to be responsible for stimulating hair growth.

It's kinda pricey....but if it removes hair without shaving and bumps...I'll pay anything!!!

It sounds like a gimmick to me - i'm not able to explain it correctly really in english how the hair grows, but basically as far as i know it's because of keratin production of the cells of the root, which characteristics of growth are influenced by genetic programming of the area, not because of signals emmited by another area

So, it seems a lot of people will be trying this and saying No! No!, take this thing back! LMAO God, I'm in a goofy mood. LOL

Thanks for sharing, Benebaby! That would be awesome if it worked.

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif It sounds like a gimmick to me - i'm not able to explain it correctly really in english how the hair grows, but basically as far as i know it's because of keratin production of the cells of the root, which characteristics of growth are influenced by genetic programming of the area, not because of signals emmited by another area
rockwoot.gif
u have to damage the follicle or alter your gene to do that

Sephora just started carrying this, and apparently, it reduces the amount of hair that grows. this product has been in europe for a while already. but i want to know if this product works, or if it is just a waste of $250. or if i should just save the money and get a new epilator instead.

Any help would be great!

Linda

The epilator at least works and won't make you go broke. I can't imagine doing that to each hair on my legs.

...eh i'd rather just pay the money to a spa proffesional and have them do a full body wax

i've tried DIY and it's just not the same

Haha the name cracks me up. Like Kristie said, there are so many opportunities to play on the name!

I can't imagine doing it to every single hair on my legs either - if someone was doing it for me in a spa or something that would be different though!

ok...........the only way I am getting this is if there are many good reviews on it.....NONONO I am not going to waste money on something I have no guarantee that it is going to work!

Yea...I'm curious too. Whats an epilator? Is that what pulls the hair out by the root? And how does this compare? Call me clueless!

Latest posts

Back