Nobody would ever know..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So i was thinking to myself over the weekend after i almost was killed on the road on Saturday.. and anyway i thought, what if i had crashed & died or something on Saturday & never logged back on to MuT again.

Nobody on here would know what had happened. My mom knows i visit make up sites but she doesnt know how to use a computer so i doubt she'd even think about coming on here & telling you guys but isnt that sad.. Coz i count all of you girls on here as my friends, some even best friends. For the past few months, i've probably spent more time on here than i have with my own girls in Ireland!

Its weird isn't it.. Ok sorry for the morbid topic but i just wanna know what everyone else thinks about this. Think i'm gonna show my mom how to use MuT & email so if anything ever does happen to me, she can inform all my online friends.

OH, MY GOD, THAT'S SO WEIRD. i was thinking the same thing!!!!!!!!! i thought, my little sister knows i'm addicted to this website and she'd probably come on and tell everyone. that's soooo weird we were both thinking about it.

what happened on saturday?!?!

OMG Laura!!!
icon_eek.gif
Do you think like this often!?!? LOL J/K - Luckily my mom knows her way WELL around MuT!! LOL
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer OH, MY GOD, THAT'S SO WEIRD. i was thinking the same thing!!!!!!!!! i thought, my little sister knows i'm addicted to this website and she'd probably come on and tell everyone. that's soooo weird we were both thinking about it.
what happened on saturday?!?!

Great minds think alike Jennifer! To make a long story short.. slow lane & fast lane were merging. I was in the fast lane (it was my right of way) and the guy in the slow lane decided to speed up but I didn't see him til the lanes merged and he was almost head on head with me. I had to cross over the double white line coz he was about an inch from my car. I beeped, started screaming, jammed on the breaks and almost hit an oncoming car. Thankfully the oncoming car saw what was happening and moved so I wouldn't hit him. Man it was the scariest moment of my life. I was shaking so bad.
So afterwards i was thinking about a lot of things & one of them was that my MuT girls would never know..

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 OMG Laura!!!
icon_eek.gif
Do you think like this often!?!? LOL J/K - Luckily my mom knows her way WELL around MuT!! LOL
icon_wink.gif
PMSL! Shut up! I really must get my mom on to MuT
biggrin.gif

Oooh, I've had thoughts like that... I live so much of my life online that it sucks to think that none of my family or friends would even have a thought of informing my online people if something happened to me IRL... My biggest worry, though, is that noone would know how to contact my bf who's stationed overseas... but i guess that's fixable...

The things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Originally Posted by Laura So i was thinking to myself over the weekend after i almost was killed on the road on Saturday.. and anyway i thought, what if i had crashed & died or something on Saturday & never logged back on to MuT again.
Nobody on here would know what had happened. My mom knows i visit make up sites but she doesnt know how to use a computer so i doubt she'd even think about coming on here & telling you guys but isnt that sad.. Coz i count all of you girls on here as my friends, some even best friends. For the past few months, i've probably spent more time on here than i have with my own girls in Ireland!

Its weird isn't it.. Ok sorry for the morbid topic but i just wanna know what everyone else thinks about this. Think i'm gonna show my mom how to use MuT & email so if anything ever does happen to me, she can inform all my online friends.

Somtimes life gives us a shake,or as i say the snake in the bottle and you have to think quick.Ones it happend to me too,the guy was on the fast lane and I on slow.

there was a turn ahead and i'm driving and then all of the sudden i realise that the car on my right is moving on my side and the gay wasn't even looking or showing the light.My fistr thought was to move on right but i could't couse there was no way to move there couse it was seaside so if I would move to my right I would endup in best case just in sea but in worst case I would endup dead.Then I stratred beeping real hard and guy moved back but when I speeded up and reached him I was shocked......he was just smiling....

Goodness my hole life run in front of me......

Besides I had my baby with me(who was just 7 month old at that time) on a backseat. Can you imagine?

Oh wow...
icon_confused.gif
You gotta be careful out there - world is loaded with people who got their licenses apparently from mailing in cereal box tops!
icon_eek.gif

Then you look at these people after they do something totally stupid, and they're either STILL not paying attention, or they give you the "Who me?!?" face... Grrrr!
icon_frown.gif

ya know.. I live in NJ, and where i am, there is a bunch of highways.. we see more crazy accidents (being on the ambulance squad doesn't HELP with this) and i sometimes wonder, if that person just slowed down, or if there wasn't so much road rage.. its amazing.. Is it REALLY that important to drive down the shoulder instead of just merging? is it really SO IMPORTANT to be in front of everyone else? Its the "hurray for me, screw everyone else" mentality...

so sad things are like this..

wow. i've thought about this a few times. but i thought about how all of my online stuff would just sit there. like any other profiles i have or something. nobody would ever know. if i'm still with my bf if something ever happened, he MIGHT think of telling you all since he knows i'm on here a lot.

i wonder about my ex sometimes. he's one of my friends, and i get worried when i don't hear from him for a long time. i would never know if something happened to him since no one knows about me really. if they did, i don't know if they would know how to contact me.

Originally Posted by Laura Great minds think alike Jennifer! To make a long story short.. slow lane & fast lane were merging. I was in the fast lane (it was my right of way) and the guy in the slow lane decided to speed up but I didn't see him til the lanes merged and he was almost head on head with me. I had to cross over the double white line coz he was about an inch from my car. I beeped, started screaming, jammed on the breaks and almost hit an oncoming car. Thankfully the oncoming car saw what was happening and moved so I wouldn't hit him. Man it was the scariest moment of my life. I was shaking so bad.
So afterwards i was thinking about a lot of things & one of them was that my MuT girls would never know..

ugh! suck stupid people in this world. thank god you're okay!

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>momma</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> I have you covered Janelle ! Not to worry....

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 OMG Laura!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe ya know.. I live in NJ, and where i am, there is a bunch of highways.. we see more crazy accidents (being on the ambulance squad doesn't HELP with this) and i sometimes wonder, if that person just slowed down, or if there wasn't so much road rage.. its amazing.. Is it REALLY that important to drive down the shoulder instead of just merging? is it really SO IMPORTANT to be in front of everyone else? Its the "hurray for me, screw everyone else" mentality...
so sad things are like this..

Were you a part of 9/11?

ive thought about things like that too cause i visit a lot of forums. i suppose my boyfriend could let them know though, if he was bothered.

Latest posts

Back