Noob here!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi girls!! just wanted to say hello, i heard about this site from a customer who came to my counter, i dont know her name on here but her real name is hahn (i hope i spelled that right). if anyone is near jax fl come by the mac counter and say hi, im the one with the pink hair!

Welcome!!
flowers.gif

awww thanks for the warm welcome girls!! im trying to get my post count up so i can see links and pics. ill def post some fotds too. and i plan on entering challenges as well!

ok HELP me please!!! ok first of all, i put my wrong timezone, how do i change it?? also how do i view my profile? is there a way like on myspace? this site is cool, but a bit confusing for a noob such as myself. plus im like computer retarded.

Welcome to MUT

I can help you with your profile. Click on your underlined name above your picture and select "View Public Profile"

Originally Posted by ArtistryByErin /img/forum/go_quote.gif hi girls!! just wanted to say hello, i heard about this site from a customer who came to my counter, i dont know her name on here but her real name is hahn (i hope i spelled that right). if anyone is near jax fl come by the mac counter and say hi, im the one with the pink hair! omg ur hair color is like so close to mine (at least in ur avi)only thing is mine is more burgundy-ish than purple

Latest posts

Back