Nordstrom and Saks 5th Ave haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are the Trish McEvoy brushes I got today in the mail love them

3 face brushes: #5, #2B, and #48

3 eye brushes: #29, #45, and #M23 (mini)

Nice brush haul Nilufer!!
claps.gif

They must have cost you a fortune!!

Originally Posted by lilla Here are the Trish McEvoy brushes I got today in the mail love them
3 face brushes: #5, #2B, and #48

3 eye brushes: #29, #45, and #M23 (mini)

Nice haul. I think 29 is my favorite - helps me create an illusion of a crease - woo hoo!
claps.gif

#45: $28

#23: $29

#29: $29

#48: $42

#2B: $44

#5 : $72

Total of $244 plus tax and shipping! came to $285. They are worth it and also I have 15 year anniversary coming up in November so I bought them for that!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I was very young when I got married so after many years of surprising eachother now we just tell eachother what we want for presents
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Nice brush haul Nilufer!!
claps.gif

They must have cost you a fortune!!

thank, I was 21. That is very young for me
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Congrats on the 15 year anniversary!!! Did u get married when u were a baby?
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by lilla I was very young when I got married so after many years of surprising eachother now we just tell eachother what we want for presents
rolleyes.gif
that is so funny! LOL
nice brushes! have fun with them
smile.gif

Thanks guys!

Jennifer, you know when you are married for a long time you go through too many Valentine's, Birthdays, Xmas', Anniversary so that you start running out of gift options to surprise
icon_rolleyes.gif
Plus I like it when I get what is in my list
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That is very cool!! You deserve them!

Originally Posted by lilla #45: $28#23: $29

#29: $29

#48: $42

#2B: $44

#5 : $72

Total of $244 plus tax and shipping! came to $285. They are worth it and also I have 15 year anniversary coming up in November so I bought them for that!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I was very young when I got married so after many years of surprising eachother now we just tell eachother what we want for presents
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Thanks guys!
Jennifer, you know when you are married for a long time you go through too many Valentine's, Birthdays, Xmas', Anniversary so that you start running out of gift options to surprise
icon_rolleyes.gif
Plus I like it when I get what is in my list
icon_cheesygrin.gif

makes sense
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i just thought it was so funny reading it, like yeah, no surprises anymore LOL

My fave of those is #45, it meant my blender brush could go back to blending instead of being used to apply a wash of colour.

Wow, nice haul!!!
smile.gif
I keep thinking I'll invest in more brushes, but they are still so many other things I want, haha!

I know what you mean
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Wow, nice haul!!!
smile.gif
I keep thinking I'll invest in more brushes, but they are still so many other things I want, haha!

Latest posts

Back