Nose piercings?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hav my nose peirced also..looks really cute and its small..think yu can c it in sum of my "dare 2 be" photos if yu wana look

don't do it. why scar your face?

Originally Posted by Joyeuux So I'm thinking about taking the plunge and getting my nose pierced. I realized this week that it's been TEN YEARS that I've been wanting to do this. The only thing holding me back was the fact that my family will be horrified.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Sigh... But hey, I'm my own woman now, right?
Does anyone here have a nose piercing and can offer any advice? I want to get a teeny tiny stud, so I have a little sparkle on my nose.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

scar? mm i dont think so for nose...wen i take the peircing out nothing is hardly visible at all..and thats when it isn't grown in

I have a small diamond in my nose and I get more compliments on it than anything! I think they are very sexy...go for it!

Hiya, I had my nose pierced when I was 18 and it kept going septic and bled and was painful when I tried to clean it so I took it out! It was too much hassle. There is a teeny tiny scare but its healed up now!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux So I'm thinking about taking the plunge and getting my nose pierced. I realized this week that it's been TEN YEARS that I've been wanting to do this. The only thing holding me back was the fact that my family will be horrified.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Does anyone here have a nose piercing and can offer any advice? I want to get a teeny tiny stud, so I have a little sparkle on my nose.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have a tiny diamond nose stud. I get a lot of compliments on it, since most people say they can't really see it at a first glance. I work for a very conservative company, so I checked with them before I got it done. Since my piercing is very tiny and compliments my face, it was a "go" for me and does not deter my professionalism...

So Joy, What did you decide to do? Did you get it? I see you posted this back in June.

I have a small stud and I love it! I have never had anyone respond bad to it. Atleast not to my face...
tongue.gif

I have a diamond stud in my nose, and I LOVE it. A friend paid for me to have it done a couple of years ago, and I couldn't imagine myself without it!!!

Originally Posted by GraceGirl7 I have a diamond stud in my nose, and I LOVE it. A friend paid for me to have it done a couple of years ago, and I couldn't imagine myself without it!!! Post a picture if you can.

icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My nose is pierced. I had it done about 12 years ago and I wore a tiny diamond stud too! I got tired of it though and haven't had jewlery in my nose for quite some time now.
I say go for it if you don't work in a corporate setting.

As for work environment, MAC could care less if I got my nose pierced. We have a trainer with a nose ring and tons of artists have 'em too. But yea, I think the type of job you have is very relevant when you're considering any form of body art (piercings, tattoos etc).

Haven't takent the plunge yet -- but thanks for all of your thoughts! :icon_love

When you do decide to do it, make sure you let us know and we want to see pics!

Originally Posted by Marisol When you do decide to do it, make sure you let us know and we want to see pics! For sure!

Originally Posted by Marisol Post a picture if you can. You can usually see it my FOTD, but here's one on this thread:

Originally Posted by K*O* Oh, don't do it....they look so hideous!!!! It always reminds me of a phase people are going through...Don't ruin your pretty face.
eek.gif
I agree with you!

I have my nose pierced too . It hurt less than getting my ears and tongue done and didn't bleed much. I agree that studs are much cuter than hoops but you should consider a hoop while it heals because they dont catch on clothes and towels like studs do.

Latest posts

Back