not happy with minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all! I have just recently tried mineral makeup. I got a sample of my minerals and I really liked it. I wore it for about 4 days and then I ran out, so I tried be as a comparison. the be was not a perfect match like the my minerals was, but I wore it for 5 days, and I noticed my chin is broken out and flaky and painful. I want a light natural coverage for daytime, outside in the FL heat, so I was thinking of switching to a tinted moisturiser, but I like a matte finish and am having trouble finding what I want. I like my creme foundation but can't get the look I want for daytime, and It melts right off in the sun. Help Please!

It sounds like you might be in need of a long-wearing foundation. Estee Lauder has one called Double Wear (or something like that), and then there's always the Revlon Colorstay or Colorstay Natural (my preference).

Your other option may be to try using a primer, but if you're at all acne prone I wouldn't recommend a primer.

Originally Posted by fiji Hi all! I have just recently tried mineral makeup. I got a sample of my minerals and I really liked it. I wore it for about 4 days and then I ran out, so I tried be as a comparison. the be was not a perfect match like the my minerals was, but I wore it for 5 days, and I noticed my chin is broken out and flaky and painful. I want a light natural coverage for daytime, outside in the FL heat, so I was thinking of switching to a tinted moisturiser, but I like a matte finish and am having trouble finding what I want. I like my creme foundation but can't get the look I want for daytime, and It melts right off in the sun. Help Please! If you liked the my mineral stuff, why don't you just order a full size of it?

Latest posts

Back