Not removing makeup = acne?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I don't remove all my makeup, I break out. I like to use my regular cleanser and a Wondercloth. I love my Wondercloth because it's white and I can see the makeup that it's taking off my face. I know my face is clean after I've used it. Nothing better, IMO!! In fact, I want to get a couple more so I'll have enough for all week.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme If I don't remove all my makeup, I break out. I like to use my regular cleanser and a Wondercloth. I love my Wondercloth because it's white and I can see the makeup that it's taking off my face. I know my face is clean after I've used it. Nothing better, IMO!! In fact, I want to get a couple more so I'll have enough for all week. what is this and where can one get such an item? i want one...!

Originally Posted by bejb1011 what is this and where can one get such an item? i want one...! Check out this link: http://www.wondercloth.com/content/default.asp Wondercloth is a microfiber cloth designed to remove makeup. It can be used alone or with cleanser, and lately I've just been using it with water. I've got 2 of these, but I'd like to get at least a couple more!! They're kind of expensive, but they do hold up well with regular washings (for me every use!).

I use a cleansing wipe first, then follow up with just a basic cleanser or soap. I have the MAC Eye makeup remover, but honestly I haven't even tried it yet - so I can't give you a review ! lol
icon_redface.gif

Microfiber cloths are great!! If you haven't tried one I highly recomend it. They are gentle enough to use every day, they don't scartch or irritate the skin like facial scrubs made with apricot shells, salts, sugars, pumice, ect. I use mine every day while washing my face, and I also have one for the body. You can get them all over the place, they are really popular on Ebay.

But since I love you guys, here's a site where you can order them wholesale=) I almost considerd selling them with my skin care line because I liked them so much, but opted not to. I looked at a lot of different places and this was the cheapest I found them. They last for months and are a lot cheaper and more efficient than other scrubs and yes they are great at getting make-up off, but you'll probably end up loving it so much you wont want to get your make up on it(like me) lol. Here's the link: http://www.tornado-fuelsaver.tv/prod...INMICR,MFPC%2C

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Check out this link: http://www.wondercloth.com/content/default.asp Wondercloth is a microfiber cloth designed to remove makeup. It can be used alone or with cleanser, and lately I've just been using it with water. I've got 2 of these, but I'd like to get at least a couple more!! They're kind of expensive, but they do hold up well with regular washings (for me every use!).

Holy Cow that is a great price!!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
I think I am going to order a 5 pack!!!

Originally Posted by essentialskin Microfiber cloths are great!! If you haven't tried one I highly recomend it. They are gentle enough to use every day, they don't scartch or irritate the skin like facial scrubs made with apricot shells, salts, sugars, pumice, ect. I use mine every day while washing my face, and I also have one for the body. You can get them all over the place, they are really popular on Ebay.
But since I love you guys, here's a site where you can order them wholesale=) I almost considerd selling them with my skin care line because I liked them so much, but opted not to. I looked at a lot of different places and this was the cheapest I found them. They last for months and are a lot cheaper and more efficient than other scrubs and yes they are great at getting make-up off, but you'll probably end up loving it so much you wont want to get your make up on it(like me) lol. Here's the link: http://www.tornado-fuelsaver.tv/prod...INMICR,MFPC%2C

Back