Not sure if this question belongs here, but how long does it take for brows to grow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
back in fully? Mine were waxed about a 1.5 months ago and I still have bald spots. Basically, the stylist took too much off and I'm trying to regrow the inner corners above my eyes. Sigh.....

Originally Posted by Tabitha back in fully? Mine were waxed about a 1.5 months ago and I still have bald spots. Basically, the stylist took too much off and I'm trying to regrow the inner corners above my eyes. Sigh..... Shouldn't take that much longer, but then again.. it all depends on how fast your hair grows & how warm it is where you are (hair grows faster in warmer weather) but I just got Brow & Lash Growth accelerator by Ardell at Ulta,(for the same problem & to try and make my lashes naturally longer!) Although I haven't used it long enough to know if it really works, but it's packed full of vitamins that make hair grow... so you might want to check it out!
smile.gif
200.jpg

I heard it takes six months. I recommend Mavala's double lash from whatshebuys.com- it helps to grow brows and lashes. It's about $15 but the shipping is free!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tabitha back in fully? Mine were waxd about a 1.5 months ago and I still have bald spots. Basically, the stylist took too much off and I'm trying to regrow the inner corners above my eyes. Sigh.....

Wow, 6 months?! Oh well, if they just grow back I'll be satisified. What has grown back is long enough to be trimmed now, but I just can't get over how sparse looking they are. Anyway, I'll definitely have to check out the products mentioned. Thanks gals!

Originally Posted by Tabitha Wow, 6 months?! Oh well, if they just grow back I'll be satisified. What has grown back is long enough to be trimmed now, but I just can't get over how sparse looking they are. Anyway, I'll definitely have to check out the products mentioned. Thanks gals! Welcome! Good luck!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I now have to trim my brows before getting them waxed... I realized that sometimes they'll think a longer hair that has migrated away from "perfect form" is a 'wax/pluck me' hair... thus leaving me with a nice bald spot when I brush them into their shape. So now that I trim, there's nothing to accidentally hang down for her to rip out! A-HA!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Tabitha, I agree w/Jess. I've been taking GNC's Hair Skin & Nails Formula tablets which have helped my hair & nails grow like mad. I can't be certain, but perhaps it might help w/the regrowth.

200.jpg

Originally Posted by keaLoha Tabitha, I agree w/Jess. I've been taking GNC's Hair Skin & Nails Formula tablets which have helped my hair & nails grow like mad. I can't be certain, but perhaps it might help w/the regrowth.
200.jpg

Yup! these are good!!! I saw a difference when I was taking them... hmmm... I guess I should start again, huh? LOL
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back