Not sure what to make of this

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man some serious propaganda but semi believeable. What happened to the picture I saw of the plane hitting it? Hmm..

Originally Posted by Tinydancer

I just watched this and I'm not sure what to think, very creepy Its about the plane that flew into the Pentagon on 9/11. If you have dial-up it'll take a while to load but I think its worth it. Tell me what you think. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pentagon.html#Preloader

I've been hearing more and more about this lately.
frown.gif

I don't have much of an opinion, given that this source is just another form of media entertainment. I did some very brief research and the first sight that also supports the conflicting information is one that also supports "inside job" theories. Balance check: We're 60-some days before the elections and this wasn't a major focus in the 9/11 commission hearings.

Originally Posted by Tinydancer I just watched this and I'm not sure what to think, very creepy Its about the plane that flew into the Pentagon on 9/11. If you have dial-up it'll take a while to load but I think its worth it. Tell me what you think. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pentagon.html#Preloader Very believeable but also very confusing..A government coverup??I suppose it wouldn't be the first time

After more research, AND CONSIDERING THE SOURCE'S AGENDA, Reija and I found this to be intriguing and furthermore have seen some pretty serious websites that condtradict the "757 plane hitting the Pentagon" theory. It's pretty interesting that the entire plane is missing, there is NO damage from wings hitting it and that there was damage to the 3rd ring of the Pentagon in the form of a round hole that is about 10 feet in diameter. Also found on some of these websites, the amount of damage that the Pentagon suffered was minor compared to other similar plane crashes.

If you do further research, you see some info on Rumsfeld slipping up in one of his press confs. Here is the text:

Donald Rumsfeld:

"It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filled with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them."

pentagonxox30.jpg

The most comprehensive website I saw regarding this subject is located right here. (this is a serious Bush Bashing site antiwar supporting site)

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish

I don't have much of an opinion, given that this source is just another form of media entertainment. I did some very brief research and the first sight that also supports the conflicting information is one that also supports "inside job" theories.
Balance check: We're 60-some days before the elections and this wasn't a major focus in the 9/11 commission hearings.

I started during some research online after watching this and I didn't even realize the controversy that is out there about this. I'm not sure now what hit the Pentagon and if the flight 77 plane didn't hit it, what happened to the plane? Where did it disappear?

Latest posts

Back