Notepad Competition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the bump Tony! I hope we're gonna see some nice entries in 2 weeks!!
biggrin.gif

I've checked out some notepads and they are so cute. This was such a nice idea, it's a lot of fun.

Is there a due date that I havent notice?

I wanna get started on my shelf.

You know, to put my trophy/plaque/ribbons/jar of cash for my already won notepad. Let me know, k?

Thanks babe, love ya loads
wink.gif

xoxoxox

Due Date is September 4th, but if you guys feel you would need more time, lemme know and I'll extend it!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for the bump Tony! I hope we're gonna see some nice entries in 2 weeks!!
biggrin.gif
Well don't count on mine being competitive... I've been adding to it but I can't even figure out how to change or add a background color!!! Sigh!!! Lol. Guess white will have to do!!
Karren

Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like everyone's notepad.
Kee is just showing off her skills, we alllll know that! =P

Bwahaha, I figured she was just showing off that she updated her notepad.
add_wegbrech.gif

I'm gonna pass, I don't have much mu... and I'm lucky I managed to get a username and password here
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by allyoop /img/forum/go_quote.gif Bwahaha, I figured she was just showing off that she updated her notepad.
add_wegbrech.gif
Hookay, not sure what that's supposed to mean . . .
wassatt.gif

Karren, don't worry about it being the best! Truly, this is just a way to encourage people get get started on their notepads because it's an awesome MUT feature that gets way overlooked! Also, no one needs to worry about my notepad being in the competition, because a notepad can only quality for featured notepad once, therefore, I cannot enter. Not that I would anyway, because that's just NOT the point!

Btw, thanks Celly for putting "hookay" in my vocabulary!! LOL!
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hookay, not sure what that's supposed to mean . . .
wassatt.gif
10.gif
A bad attempt at funny.

I don't get it either...

Anyway I've been working on my notepad all afternoon at work- hey! It gave me something to do! So yeah I need to stop, I don't want to overdo it!

I don''t know how to create my notepad... where is everyone getting the backgrounds and such.....I'm clueless
scared.gif

Originally Posted by allyoop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
10.gif
A bad attempt at funny. I thought she ment Hockey!!!
biggrin.gif
Worse attemp at humor!! lol
Karren

I'm going to try to make mine soon. I already started, but in order for my hubby to play X box live, they need the internet cable. Poo. So I have to leave it as it is for now.

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't get it either...
Anyway I've been working on my notepad all afternoon at work- hey! It gave me something to do! So yeah I need to stop, I don't want to overdo it!

Really nice!!!
Karren

I started working on my notepad. I'm going to bed now, but check it out! I added a video of the week, a ton of avatars I love, pics and a shoutbox! I need to dig through my myspace but it's acting weird so I can't get to it. Poop.

Check it out!
biggrin.gif
Give me feedback in the shoutbox!!!

Back