Notepad Competition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You gotta get the wireless thingy for the Xbox360. We use it

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm going to try to make mine soon. I already started, but in order for my hubby to play X box live, they need the internet cable. Poo. So I have to leave it as it is for now.

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Tony, why doesn't your notepad work? Or is it just on my computer? It doesn't work on mine either D:

Man this is a time waster for sure!!! lol So I'm finished.... or I'm not going to get anything done around the house this weekend.....I hope... hehe Got to go work on the old car's exhaust system before it get's too hot... sigh...

Karren

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif To get to mine: Ya might wanna fix that... You call yourself "her" twice!
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif You gotta get the wireless thingy for the Xbox360. We use it You mean the router? We have one, but it decided not to work anymore about a month ago because it hates me
frown.gif
bs.gif
. I tried fixing it, but nope, it's dead.

RIP

do you mean to copy the link to my notepad to here?

so here mine:

michal_cohen's Notepad

do you mean to copy the link to my notepad to here?
so here mine:

michal_cohen's Stuff: Notepad

So glad to see this thread and all the info. I just ran out of wishlist space in my profile! I started adding older discontinued stuff I used to love as I remembered it. So I'll be starting on my notepad today, yaaay.

Everything is looking good! I am going to update mine fairly soon now as I just got (the BEST) the haul I made in!! I dunno what else to add!!

Once I get my hair colored I will add pictures of me as a brunette but what else???

(KEE! This means YOU need to inspire me!!!! LMAO)

Originally Posted by BloodMittens /img/forum/go_quote.gif I started working on my notepad. I'm going to bed now, but check it out! I added a video of the week, a ton of avatars I love, pics and a shoutbox! I need to dig through my myspace but it's acting weird so I can't get to it. Poop.
Check it out!
biggrin.gif
Give me feedback in the shoutbox!!!

Beautiful job!!
rockwoot.gif

I'm fixing mines up as we speak.

Havent opened up Paintshop Pro in so long. I forgot how much I missed my little graphic designs.

Right now there is nothing in my notepad. And I wont update until I finish all my graphics up. Kinda hard since most of my pics are in the laptop and I gotta transfer everything into photobucket.

Anyways, Kee... when all is done. Are you going to make a page with all linkage to the notepads + a voting pole? Whatever it is, if ya need help... Im here
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anyways, Kee... when all is done. Are you going to make a page with all linkage to the notepads + a voting pole? Whatever it is, if ya need help... Im here
biggrin.gif

That is the plan!! Can't wait to see what you do with yours!
rockwoot.gif

With programs like Adobe Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro. I made mine with Adobe Photoshop CS Extended.
smile.gif

Back