Notepad software rewritten!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Notepad software rewritten!
We have taken on the task of rewriting the notepad software. It had some tiny bugs in it it. We are now completed!

Can I get all users to try out and test their notepads located here and post back to us here letting us know if it's working OK? Or if there was any bugs, etc.

Thanks!!

Management

Looks like it's working captain! I updated my notepad with no problems.

My only suggestion is to make a note that, when linking to an outside website, that you have to include HTTP:// (not just www) or else it won't link.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

All Systems GO!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally SO everything that I had in there before is gone and I have to redo it? All your stuff is gone? Hmmm... mine was still intact. That's wierd.... hey TONY!!!!!!! Seems like all systems are no-go! LOL
icon_eek.gif

Nope you don't have to redo it
wink.gif

It's all fixed!

Originally Posted by Naturally

SO everything that I had in there before is gone and I have to redo it?

oh shoot, hope he feels better

Originally Posted by Naturally

Thanks Tony ..YOU DA MAN!
I just didn't have time today ...will probably be leaving early again today ...my little guy is home sick ..has a URI. Had to take him to ER Weds because we suspected a spider bite and since we have Brown Recluse Spiders around ...wasn't sure if it was that especially with his symptoms! They put him on a course of anti-biotics just in case and for his URI!

Latest posts

Back