Notepad Structure.....newness

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, who likes and who dislikes the new notepad structures?

What's new?
claps.gif

• The new background now resembles a notepad...imagine that!
    icon_cheesygrin.gif

• Members can private message directly from the notepad
  • Member's info page is linked from at top
  • Notepad link is USERNAME.makeuptalk.com
  • Members who DON'T have a notepad also have a page similar. See this example here of a user who has not built her notepad yet
Let me know what you all think!

How cool are you TONY? I still need to set mine up. And send you my avatars, and do some reviews, and ....and..... GEESH, so much to do, so little time!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ok, who likes and who dislikes the new notepad structures?
What's new?
claps.gif

• The new background now resembles a notepad...imagine that!
    icon_cheesygrin.gif
  • Members can private message directly from the notepad
  • Member's info page is linked from at top
  • Notepad link is USERNAME.makeuptalk.com
  • Members who DON'T have a notepad also have a page similar. See this example here of a user who has not built her notepad yet
Let me know what you all think!

LMAO at the part "send *** a message to beg her to build it"!!! That's hilarious
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura LMAO at the part "send *** a message to beg her to build it"!!! That's hilarious
biggrin.gif
Laura can you read me mind???
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I was just about to post the exaxt same thing.

Tony, you´re too funny!!!

I like everything but the notepad background, I find it distracting to read for notepads with a decent amount of text (like mine! lol). But I have never been a fan of using images as backgrounds. If the other girls like the notepad background, do you think you could set it up so that you can choose between the notepad or a plain background? Just a thought! I still appreciate all the work you do around here!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura LMAO at the part "send *** a message to beg her to build it"!!! That's hilarious
biggrin.gif
I just now saw this. Hilarious! Okay, okay, I get the message and am off to start building my notepad. Thanx for the nudge!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oo!! fun! New notepad background means new excuse to redo my notepad! Thanks for all the fun features!!

Originally Posted by girl_geek I like everything but the notepad background, I find it distracting to read for notepads with a decent amount of text (like mine! lol). But I have never been a fan of using images as backgrounds. If the other girls like the notepad background, do you think you could set it up so that you can choose between the notepad or a plain background? Just a thought! I still appreciate all the work you do around here!
biggrin.gif
I agree with you. Could that be an option?

Hello Ladies. I see some LOVE it and some don't.
smile.gif
There will always be disenters and that's OK too. But, take a look at mine here: http://tony(admin).makeuptalk.com/

I have edited my notepad without knowing any HTML and only using the editor.

What I did was added one table, then cut and pasted my text and images inside that table. Then I right clicked INSIDE that table and selected TABLE, ROW, CELL Properties and set the table to have no border and a white background color.

Girl_Geek: if that pink line was gone, would that help? Have you also tried to make your text just a smidge larger?

Did this help for you ?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hello Ladies. I see some LOVE it and some don't.
smile.gif
There will always be disenters and that's OK too. But, take a look at mine here: http://tony(admin).makeuptalk.com/

What I did was added one table, then cut and pasted my text and images inside that table. Then I right clicked INSIDE that table and selected TABLE, ROW, CELL Properties and set the table to have no border and a white background color.

Girl_Geek: if that pink line was gone, would that help? Have you also tried to make your text just a smidge larger?

Did this help for you ?

Awesome notepad dude!
Need pics of the fam and the awesome house you live in.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hello Ladies. I see some LOVE it and some don't.
smile.gif

Did this help for you ?

Cool, I will probably just play with tables, I was too lazy to think of something like that right now
wink.gif

I think I have all of my text set to "default" size, it looks fine on my screen but I've noticed that it looks pretty small in other browsers...

Marisol have you been to his house? Is he a "RICH" dude? haha

Maybe he should have a Huge ParTAY and invite all of us MuTers out to Cali....

Originally Posted by Marisol Awesome notepad dude!
Need pics of the fam and the awesome house you live in.

I haven't seen his house but seen a picture of his swimming pool. Very nice!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Marisol have you been to his house? Is he a "RICH" dude? haha
Maybe he should have a Huge ParTAY and invite all of us MuTers out to Cali....

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Maybe he should have a Huge ParTAY and invite all of us MuTers out to Cali.... Good idea! I'll bring the party games!

Oh Nooooo, she's AWAKE!!!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Good idea! I'll bring the party games!

Latest posts

Back