Notepads!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by girl_geek

I redid mine ... I'm not sure what I did differently, but my digital pictures came out way better than usual today so I retook pictures of ALL my makeup!
biggrin.gif

By the way, if anyone visits my notepad could you let me know if you see my page counter at the bottom? I can't see it when I preview the page. Thanks!

For anyone still confused about uploading pictures ... there is a little button on the toolbar that is a yellow square with a picture of mountains and a sun or something, and you can click that button and a window will pop up allowing you to upload pictures from your computer. Just click browse to find the picture and then click the upload button right below the browse button. Click OK and the picture will be inserted in your notepad
smile.gif

GG, nah, the counter we have sux. We need to come up with something new on that.....sorry

I havent updated mine in a few weeks because i dont have time to take pics of my stash at the mo but i'll post here when i do
biggrin.gif

I am still gonna work on mine, just been very busy lately
icon_sad.gif
sorry guys, I will work on it soon.

Originally Posted by Liz good job chicas!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Does Charms23 have a notepad? It's on the MUT homepage under hot notepads but when I click the link it says she hasn't made one...

I think it is because her username changed to Charmaine
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo Does Charms23 have a notepad? It's on the MUT homepage under hot notepads but when I click the link it says she hasn't made one...

yeah gonna update mine soon as soon as my exams are over
smile.gif
i want to change my color scheme of mine and add alot more pix
wink.gif

by the way, is there any way to change the background color? so sick of my white background
icon_mad.gif

you use html coding for it i think<bg color="black"></bg>

ok, so I attempted to make my pretty notepad for THE FIRST TIME so be understanding
smile.gif
it was a lot of work even for a version basic like this. I promise I will make it better with time, and I will put pictures of myself soon. So far you can ADMIRE very raw version
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky ok, so I attempted to make my pretty notepad for THE FIRST TIME so be understanding
smile.gif
it was a lot of work even for a version basic like this. I promise I will make it better with time, and I will put pictures of myself soon. So far you can ADMIRE very raw version
icon_lol.gif
yay!! thanks for doing your notepad! it looks great so far! I like looking at pics no matter what it is. lol. looks like you have a good collection so far!

Hey, Liz!

I did post some pics on my notepad, but I don't have any pictures of my "stash." I don't think you guys would be too interested to see my drawer full of mixed-matched, random makeup!! My husband just reconnected my memory card reader, so hopefully I will be able to post some more recent pics, and do some fotd's soon. But, again, I'm not sure you guys want to see my fotd, 'cause sometimes I only have time to slap on some mascara and lipgloss and I'm out the door!
redface.gif
I do enjoy looking at all the notepads and getting ideas.

Originally Posted by Liz Let us know if you've updated your notedpad or made yours within the last few months!! You spend so much on your makeup, so show it off
biggrin.gif
We like looking at everyones stash to see what they have and to look at stuff as a resource for buying more things.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Nicole I checked out your notepad and you are so gorgeous! I hope to see some FOTDs from you! I agree, I wanna see some FOTD, pronto
wink.gif
you´re such a classic beauty, you remind me a little of Charlotte from Sex and the city.

and I love it when women can pull off bright red lipstick like you!!!!

I have no notepad yet
tongue.gif
. I'm planning on working on it on July when I have a month off of school (but not from work unfortunately
tongue.gif
frown.gif
)

Wow! Thanks, Charmaine, you are so sweet. You totally made my day.
redface.gif

By the way, I've checked out your notepad before, as well, and YOU are the gorgeous one, my dear. Not only that, you have the most beautiful complexion..I wish my skin was as pretty as yours.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Nicole I checked out your notepad and you are so gorgeous! I hope to see some FOTDs from you!

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo

Does Charms23 have a notepad? It's on the MUT homepage under hot notepads but when I click the link it says she hasn't made one...

I fixed Charms23's Notepad. It should have read Charmaine's Notepad.

Originally Posted by Arielle I agree, I wanna see some FOTD, pronto
wink.gif
you´re such a classic beauty, you remind me a little of Charlotte from Sex and the city.

and I love it when women can pull off bright red lipstick like you!!!!

Thanks for the kind words! I promise I will try and start posting some fotd's soon!
wink.gif

Vanilla sky, what a nice compliment! Glamorous? I wish...when I have a chance, I do love getting dolled up. But most days, I feel like I don't have enough time for myself.
redface.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky beautiful pictures Nicole - you seem like a very GLAMOROUS woman
smile.gif

i agree with the others nicolet! you're beautiful! love your cheeks and smile!

Back