Notepads!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liz, thanks so much. I think you are super gorgeous..perfect features. I also think your notepad rocks. You have an amazing stash. You girls are so inspirational!

Originally Posted by Liz i agree with the others nicolet! you're beautiful! love your cheeks and smile!

Originally Posted by Nicolet Liz, thanks so much. I think you are super gorgeous..perfect features. I also think your notepad rocks. You have an amazing stash. You girls are so inspirational! thanks!!!
icon_redface.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i was bored a long time ago (like 2 years ago) and totalled up all of my mac makeup. i'm scared to do it now to see how much i've spent
icon_redface.gif
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Woah, if you are scared im not gona even bother! My brushes alone must be worth nearly £1000!
icon_redface.gif
lol. but i've bought almost everything at full price. at least you get major discounts on your stuff. lol.

Originally Posted by Trisha I know, but i actually had most of the brushes before i worked for Stila so they were full price! x oh ok. lol!

Originally Posted by Trisha Still worth every penny tho! x oh definitely! especially your collection of stuff! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Trisha i can look at my stuff for hours too! I'm such a geek? lol! I look at your stuff for hours! hahahahaha

You are not the only one
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Now that I have too much homework to do everyday, I don't get to spend enough time but I love looking at it when I get a chance :icon_love

Originally Posted by Liz lol! I look at your stuff for hours! hahahahaha

Back