Notepads!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Let us know if you've updated your notedpad or made yours within the last few months!! You spend so much on your makeup, so show it off
biggrin.gif
We like looking at everyones stash to see what they have and to look at stuff as a resource for buying more things.

Originally Posted by Trisha I'm redoing mine as soon as my Temperley palette turns up! yay!!

Originally Posted by Trisha I managed to score 2 of the suckers!! Yay! xx 2?!
icon_eek.gif
lol!
i remembered you saying you got one from the US, but you actually got 2? are you gonna get any when they come out in the UK?

I'm gonna redo my notepad when I get the belle azure collection. I've gotta depot stuff, so I'll do it all in one bunch.

I've gotten a lot of stuff since I last did mine that was only a month ago. lol!
icon_redface.gif

and I'll be going to SF next month, hopefully meeting up with some MUT gals. definitely gonna pick up some chantecaille foundation while i'm there. you have me lemming it trisha! lol. i think my Laura mercier kind of makes me break out
frown.gif
i want to hit up shu uemura and the mac pro store and check out kevyn aucoin stuff. ahhh! i'm gonna go crazy! lol!

ok...my question:

how do you make notepads? like, how do you link the pictures to it and how do you write stuff in it. I´ve seen some of you have pretty outrageous notepads. I have NO computer skills, be bare with me
wink.gif

nevermind. I just saw the button "edit notepad" and there´s a link to "editing help & instructions"...so I should be able to actually do this I think. shouldn´t be hard to do, right?

Originally Posted by Arielle ok...my question:
how do you make notepads? like, how do you link the pictures to it and how do you write stuff in it. I´ve seen some of you have pretty outrageous notepads. I have NO computer skills, be bare with me
wink.gif

well, i have my pics uploaded to photobucket.com. but i use some html stuff to do mine. and i use photoshop to crop the pics and put the names on the shadows.
you can change the font colors and stuff too. you go to that blue menu area where it says "My Notepad" and that's where you edit it. just make sure you save the stuff you work on every so often while you work on it.

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 my notebook has been so updated!!!! yay! i'll check it out in a sec

one last question: I know you´re supposed to save your progress on your notepad. does that mean everytime you hit save the notepad is already out for everybody to see?

..cause I don´t want anybody to see mine until it´s completely done and "perfect"
redface.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle one last question: I know you´re supposed to save your progress on your notepad. does that mean everytime you hit save the notepad is already out for everybody to see?
..cause I don´t want anybody to see mine until it´s completely done and "perfect"
redface.gif

lol. yeah, but it's ok.
but you don't want to have things dissappear somehow (like closing the window) before you save it. and you can open your notepad in another page to see the progress you have done and see how it looks in it's full size since the notepad editor page is kind of small.

but it's up to you on how you want to work on it
smile.gif

I have having trouble on my notepad. Can Someone tell me how I can get the pictures up there or can someone fix my notepad for me. Thanks

I think i need to borrow my sis digital camara,then she can help me set it up some more,she is great with the computer.

i haven't added much lately just new pics of stuff i have bought mine was updated after ig ot my 2 new shadows

I redid mine ... I'm not sure what I did differently, but my digital pictures came out way better than usual today so I retook pictures of ALL my makeup!
biggrin.gif

By the way, if anyone visits my notepad could you let me know if you see my page counter at the bottom? I can't see it when I preview the page. Thanks!

For anyone still confused about uploading pictures ... there is a little button on the toolbar that is a yellow square with a picture of mountains and a sun or something, and you can click that button and a window will pop up allowing you to upload pictures from your computer. Just click browse to find the picture and then click the upload button right below the browse button. Click OK and the picture will be inserted in your notepad
smile.gif

Uploading images into the notepad:

Did you check out the help page here with the button of the notepad and what they do

Also check out this thread here (scroll down to #3)

Originally Posted by Arielle

ok...my question:
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle

one last question: I know you´re supposed to save your progress on your notepad. does that mean everytime you hit save the notepad is already out for everybody to see?
redface.gif

Yes that is right. Everytime you hit SAVE it saves it. LOL But one way to do it is this: Build it up, hit save, preview it, making sure you like it, then copy the HTML out of the HTML CODE pane into a text file, save that text into a text file. Then DELETE your notepad stuff.
Then......when you are ready, you can copy and paste the HTML BACK into your notepad's HTML CODE pane, then hit save.

Originally Posted by jamie18meng

I have having trouble on my notepad. Can Someone tell me how I can get the pictures up there or can someone fix my notepad for me. Thanks

Jamiemeng, read my discription in this thread on how to upload images.

Latest posts

Back