nov MAC collections

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
sateens

nov. 4

sateen petite - lavender, brown, turquoise $22.00USD/$26.00CAN

sateen mid - lavender, brown $30.00/$3700

sateen max - brown $40.00/$48.00

available only at freestanding and pro stores:

sateen petite - chartreuse, pink $22.00USD/$26.00CAN

sateen mid - turquoise $30.00/$3700

sateens_390.jpg

fine n dandy

nov. 11

fine.jpg

lipstick:

Fine and Dandy - brightened-up coral (amplified)

Primed Up - light lilac primed up by pink (lustre)

icon

lipglass:

Hearthrob - pink-kissed lilac (frost)

soft sun

lustreglass:

Springbean - light-lit yellow-green with gold sparkle (repromote)

pigment

golden olive

white gold

rose

pro gloss

chartreuse

platinum

rose duo

holiday charms

nov. 11

lipglass charms:

A selection of 6 "charm-sized" Lipglasses in a gift-box. Gives all the festive shine you wanted in favorite shades of C-Thru, Oyster Girl, Oh, Baby, Pop Mode, Zazoom, and Sizzlepeach

glitter charms:

A selection of 5 "charm-sized" Glitter pots in a gift-box. Just apply to the skin: watch yourself shine! Features: sparkling festive shades of Melon, Coco Beach, Fuchsia, Golddrift and Turquoise

lipglass tastis charms:

A selection of 4 "charm-sized" Lipglass Tastis featuring "flavourites" Sweet Brule and Caramel Frostee plus two new exclusive holiday flavors: Sugar Spin and cinnamon-spicy Cina-bon-bon. All blended into traditional Lipglass shine! Includes Professional Brush 316SE

nail lacquer charms:

A selection of 5 "charm-sized" Nail Lacquers brought together in a gift box featuring an alluring range of tones and finishes: Gossamer; Hi Lily, Hi Lo; Kid Orange; Abstract; and Rougemarie

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=128> </TD><TD>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

paints charms:

A selection of 4 "charm-sized" Paints brought together in a gift-box featuring 4 color-rich tones for shading the eye: Stilife, Mauvism, Chartru, and Artjam. Includes Professional Brush 242SE

A new collection ALREADY? HOw often do MAC release collections? Oh but i so NEED the lipglass & paint charms.. Even though i don't wear gloss that much, those colours are so me.. They won't be released in Ireland til Feb/Mar though (we're so behind the times)
frown.gif

lol. i know. i cant keep up. they have several a month now. theres a huge color story being released in december called high tea.

i have 6 empties to exchange for a l/s (spent the last hour depotting. i lost one.
frown.gif
) and i think im going to get the tastis minis. ill decide when i see them, i guess. i wish all of the minis were more interesting/less popular colors, because i have most of the lipglasses and paints offered, and i certianly dont need any mini doubles!

Oh no.. you lost an eyeshadow
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif

I only have the stillife paint & the other 3 are on my wishlist so i WANT them & i WANT them now! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

They always seem to have such neat makeup - I think I've had one MAC lipgloss my entire life... have to check them out more often! Now my question... Is that a girl or a guy in that pic? I think totally bare faced, could pass for either lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 They always seem to have such neat makeup - I think I've had one MAC lipgloss my entire life... have to check them out more often! Now my question... Is that a girl or a guy in that pic? I think totally bare faced, could pass for either lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
*faint*
icon_eek.gif

LMAO @ Janelle & FacesByNiki!! I've onyl had 1 MAC Lipglass too but that's coz i find them too sticky. I'm not a gloss fan.. But i NEED those paints!

Originally Posted by laura127 LMAO @ Janelle & FacesByNiki!! I've onyl had 1 MAC Lipglass too but that's coz i find them too sticky. I'm not a gloss fan.. But i NEED those paints! This is an out rage!!!!!
LOL

Yes, my mom isn't a fan of the glosses but she loves Prrr. I love their shadows. Their staying power is great.

I don't like sticky glosses either... I have long hair - and forget about it, one gust of wind and it's all stuck to my lips! Can't deal with goopy gloss - I like glosses that have a feeling almost like lip balm or lipstick - creamy. I use covergirl LipSlicks in Cutie - it's glossy but it's almost like a lipstick. I guess it's a shimmery lipstick? I dunno, but it's my permanant staple - looks great with lipliner blended in it - or alone for a pale pink 'nude' look. It's my all time favorite.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I don't like sticky glosses either... I have long hair - and forget about it, one gust of wind and it's all stuck to my lips! Can't deal with goopy gloss - I like glosses that have a feeling almost like lip balm or lipstick - creamy. I use covergirl LipSlicks in Cutie - it's glossy but it's almost like a lipstick. I guess it's a shimmery lipstick? I dunno, but it's my permanant staple - looks great with lipliner blended in it - or alone for a pale pink 'nude' look. It's my all time favorite.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_eek.gif
Ooooh interesting.. I've been using Revlon Glosslights coz its the least stickiest gloss i could find. Defo gonna try out the Covergirl LipSlicks though. Thanks for mentioning it girlie
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I don't like sticky glosses either... I have long hair - and forget about it, one gust of wind and it's all stuck to my lips! Can't deal with goopy gloss - I like glosses that have a feeling almost like lip balm or lipstick - creamy. I use covergirl LipSlicks in Cutie - it's glossy but it's almost like a lipstick. I guess it's a shimmery lipstick? I dunno, but it's my permanant staple - looks great with lipliner blended in it - or alone for a pale pink 'nude' look. It's my all time favorite.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You are right they are sticky. But I love them. I've cut my hair a la Norelle (America's Next Top Model) and I love it. No sticky lipgloss can get in my hair now.
icon_biggrin.gif

i assume thats a guy in the pic. lol.

i only have 7 lipglasses, and to some, that would be a sad little amount. i love the stickiness. they stay on so much better for me.

i still havent been out to see the new collections. i was going to go on monday, but that never happened. ill probably go tomorrow.

the shadow i mangled was electric eel. its the second one ive gotten, and both times ive shattered them beyond saving. i dont think i was meant to have that color!

as for the paints, theyre applied like a regular cream to powder shadow. you can put them on with a synthetic bristled brush, or with your finger. i opt for using my fingers. they can be built up in layers, combined with other paints, combined with shadows, or just used as a base for shadows. pigments stay on absolutely all day without budging.

i dont have oily lids, but i used bare canvas on my friend for her wedding face, and her shadow stayed on all day/night. big success.

Originally Posted by haloinrverse i assume thats a guy in the pic. lol.
i only have 7 lipglasses, and to some, that would be a sad little amount. i love the stickiness. they stay on so much better for me.

i still havent been out to see the new collections. i was going to go on monday, but that never happened. ill probably go tomorrow.

the shadow i mangled was electric eel. its the second one ive gotten, and both times ive shattered them beyond saving. i dont think i was meant to have that color!

as for the paints, theyre applied like a regular cream to powder shadow. you can put them on with a synthetic bristled brush, or with your finger. i opt for using my fingers. they can be built up in layers, combined with other paints, combined with shadows, or just used as a base for shadows. pigments stay on absolutely all day without budging.

i dont have oily lids, but i used bare canvas on my friend for her wedding face, and her shadow stayed on all day/night. big success.

Thank you. I was wondering.
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back