November Check-In

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I always love these threads.

For me November will be busy.

I just came back from business trip form Belgrade (Serbia) on the 1st; and on Monday I'm going to Maribor (a city in Slovenia) to set up another store. From then on, I'll be spending a day or two in Maribor each week.

Then I'll be, hopefully, meeting a girl I met online. She moved from US to Slovenia and she loves to sew. That should help me set back on track with my sewing.

I'm planing on starting gym after I come back from my trip. I really need to tone up my lower body more.

I also need to transfer my bank account to another bank. I hate my current one.

I'm hoping I'll get to see my new sweetie (well, we're not officially a couple; I just like to refer to him this way) more than once a week.

Then this month I'll be getting my new bigger pay-check for the first time and I'll treat myself to something nice - probably a nice expensive watch.

What will your November be like?

I will be dieting, as usual...and it's going great, so I hope to make even more progress.

I hope to join a gym and work out there 3x a week.

I will be getting overloaded at work, haha and hating every second of it.

I will also be packing some of my stuff to move in December.

Those are the only things I can really think of at the top of my head.

Running for 30-45 mins everyday. My new regiment since July of running everyday is going good. Feeling good, runner's high!

Much sports with the kids. Football is wrapping up this weekend, soccer next weekend finishing up. Basketball starts in Dec.

Taking vacation from my work from Thanksgiving until January
wink.gif

Work, school and HOPEFULLY getting my surgery booked, so preparing for that. Lots of christmas shopping, craft fairs, and baking. My birthday is soon too.

Getting all my holiday shopping done by Thanksgiving. Going to my sister's house for Thanksgiving dinner. Going to the gym and hopefully losing a couple of pounds.

Slow month for me. I'm getting ready for Christmas with baking but I wont start my shopping until later in the month, or early december.

I'm a cashier @ a retail store and it's getting super busy and I'm getting anxious about "Black Friday"... other than that I have nothing planned, I need to buy a new purse but I'm waiting for one I FALL in love with, no luck yet. . . . I'm leaning towards another Rocawear or a Kathy Van Zeeland...

Oh yeah, and some winter clothes shopping.

love these threads!

i'll be working and since it's the holiday season, very busy!

Well, I'll be working hard as usual.

I'm off to a stitching show at the end of the month. Four halls filled with stitching goodies!

Also, getting ready for christmas.

its not gonna be different than October! Just moved to the USA so until i get my papework done ill just be chilling..but november 10th will be nice cos its my bday!

Working my usual six hours a day and getting paid for eight! I get a break every hour at work. I will start my Christmas Shopping the first week of December.

Working... That's it... Working and no fun
frown.gif

(Oh! And waiting on Sephora to open!)

Im alllways busy

moving walls and putting down some florring at sons house

working

getting ready fot the upcoming hollidays

I actually have something to do this month lol.

We are taking Jeffrey to a Wiggles concert in Hampton on Wens. Then staying over night at the beach. Then my grams coming to visit from the 15th to the 19th, and the 19ths my birthday.

Well I'll be working 40+ hours a week since it's christmas time AND our store is short handed I'll be going back and forth to two Sally stores across town untill christmas is over and neither store has a manager right now, bleh. I just got a car, so I'll be paying on it, and playing around with it putting in a new cd player and speakers and some special parts for it and stuff. We were supposed to move out into a new apartment last month, but some stuff happened with jerry's job and we weren't able to, but now he has a new one, so we should be in a new place by thanksgiving. Other then that stuff I'll just be getting ready for the holidays. I've got two thanksgiving dinners to prepare for, and getting ready for Christmas. I've got three birthdays right after christmas my best friend is the day after, and then my fiance and my other best friend's are in the following week. And I've gotta figure out what we're doing for New Years, if we're throwing a get together or not. This is always a busy time!!

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm a cashier @ a retail store and it's getting super busy and I'm getting anxious about "Black Friday"... other than that I have nothing planned, I need to buy a new purse but I'm waiting for one I FALL in love with, no luck yet. . . . I'm leaning towards another Rocawear or a Kathy Van Zeeland...

Oh yeah, and some winter clothes shopping.

Oh my god, black friday. It IS as bad as they say, lol. I worked at circuit city for it last year and it was insane. Our store and best buy were right across the street and my bf worked at best buy and we both had to be at work at the same time (4am!!) and we drove together and when we got there at 3:30am the parking lots were so packed they were spilling over into each other. As soon as we opened the doors it was literally shoulder to shoulder in there, people were falling asleep in the floor, a few people puked from the body heat and the packed conditions, lol, and two people tried to smoke in the store.
vogel.gif
We had to work a 14 hour day that day and it was the craziest thing I've ever experienced.

I will probably be super busy as well! But just at work. I have a lot of accounts coming my way. I love being busy though, makes the days go by faster.

Other than that, and catching up MAJOR here...I don't think there is going to be much more going on.

smile.gif

--midterm for phsy. geography on the 6th.

--go see to some shows (the dwarves/big d and the kids table)

--go to portland the day after thanksgiving

--get my plane ticket for my xmas trip back home

and the usual you know, work, school, life in general.

Latest posts

Back