NPOTM - March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i know a few threads started out as nail polish of the week. but, nobody kept up with it unfortunately. so, maybe it will be more successful if we do a nail polish of the month? i dont know. its probably a dumb idea.

but, ladies. i know there is only a week left of this month. show us your end of the winter finger nails and tootisies!

heres mine. i tried a french manicure last night with triangle or arrow type tips. dont ask. i screwed up on them big time except for my right thumb, i finally figured it out. go figure as it was my last finger to do. lol.

nail polish - kiss french manicure

oh. and the silly one shows the color more because the camera was further away.

on my pinkie i have a bow tie sticker. lol.

omg. i did it. i cant belive it. i feel so weird. i got mad at my boyfriend and started picking at my polish so hard that i ripped some of my nails. now, i'm down to shorties. for about 2 weeks. they grow fast though. *cries*

i'll do my tootsies tonight, maybe. i'll feel better doing that =]

I just did my nails today. Nothing special, I just put the pink polish from the French manicure set, and Calcium gel underneath.

Excuse my syntax notes under my hand lol

Great idea, Cassondra! Your nails are looking lovely, ladies! I need to make a manicure/pedicure appointment at my local spa. I haven't been in forever.

Yes, it's the only thing that hardened my nails. It's just called Calcium gel, but it is in a form of a nailpolich..

NPOTM is a great idea !!!

Nice french manicure, you're really good at that. i give up on french manicures, just can't do it

your nails look so pretty and fresh! i cant wait for mine to grow out again! i did a horrible horrible thing last week.

Back