Npotw 3/12 - 3/18

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's mine, "current" in covergirl nailslicks. I'm so disappointed .... I had to turf this nail polish after the manicure, and its one of my fav colors ... its all gummy tho its so old. I hate it when that happens!

i love that color! my nails are still the same as last week. i guess i should do my nails today just for this!

looks really nice!!!

I don't wear dark polish often b/c it bums me that they look shorter!

I'm excited that spring is coming so I can do my toes!!! I don't waste too much time on them in the winter.

That color is fab with your skintone. Hope you can still find that color!

TY gals! Tonya, your toes look awesome, very nice shade! Your cat is soooo cute, what is he, a persian?

I'm scared to look at my toes ... haven't done a pedicure all winter, all I've done is gotten the nail clippers out a couple times, yikes!

Thanks ladies! I try to keep up with foot care through the winter. Nimbus is a Ragdoll (Blue Lynx Point), he's my "supermodel"... all looks, no brains :wacko:

Nimbus is SO cute, even if he's all looks! It must be kinda funny trying to keep him outta the way while the toes dry LOL

I love the colours, and I', so getting the red one from Revlon.

I didn't do anything it my nails this week, it's just nail strengener. But my thumb nail broke:sadno: i half, and it was bleeding:icon_cry: today when I was working, and it was so painful...

Back