nude lipliner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 you might not like the VS - its kinda like concealer too... maybe a tad creamier... but worth a shot if you can test it first..
tongue.gif
i definitely will. i'm going to the mall tomorrow and it has VS beauty there, so i'll try and let you know!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
thanks again!

My suggestion is Giorgio Armani #2 Liner. An MA used this on me and it's quite smooth, a lot softer than MACs and my lipstick lasted for about 4 hours without a touchup. Definitely worth a look.

Originally Posted by MacSux My suggestion is Giorgio Armani #2 Liner. An MA used this on me and it's quite smooth, a lot softer than MACs and my lipstick lasted for about 4 hours without a touchup. Definitely worth a look. how much is that? i'm on a very low budget and have about $80 left on my sephora GC, so i wanted something from there, but thank you so much!
i went to sephora today at the westchester to buy the stila nude liner (not that you all know where that is LOL) and the store SUCKS. you literally walk in and that's it. the one in times square, the one i always go to, is 5 times bigger. of course, they didn't carry ONE thing i was looking for, so i'll just hit up NYC next week.

Back