Nude Lips

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
What L/S + L/G do you use to acheive the perfect nude lip? I was thinking about buying "brew" by MAC. Any suggestions on a good lipliner to go with it?

Reaction score
my lips are pink and the lipliner i use is subculture, lipstick is midmauve and viva glam v is the lipglass i use. i also like c-thru but it is more a beigy cream color, it is a nice color for most people.

Reaction score
I like to use MAC lip laquer in Love-In or Chanel Glossimer in Whisper. I don't use lipliner.

Reaction score
Subculture l/l and Naturally Eccentric lippie. I find that NE is a bit too nude for me so I use it with Plum l/l.

Also, High Tea Or Freckletone llippie with Whirl lip liner.

Reaction score
I wear Stila Peach Lip Glaze, when I want to have nude lips,when I wear it alone it's more peachy, but whaen I wear it with Stila Glaze liner in Mocha, a nude brown lip liner, the lipgloss seems to be more nude!!!

Reaction score
You might have a hard time finding MAC Brew because it was LE and came out with their High Tea collection a few months back. If you cant get it, then check out Naturally Eccentric

Lipgloss wise, i always use MAC C-Thru over coloured lipstick if i want to tone down the colour of it so you should check that out too!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol Subculture l/l and Naturally Eccentric lippie. ditto

Reaction score
I like the Stila Lipglaze in Praline for a nude look

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Lipgloss wise, i always use MAC C-Thru over coloured lipstick if i want to tone down the colour of it so you should check that out too! same here. out of all my lipglosses I use C-Thru most just cause it´s great to change the color of the l/s you´re wearing underneath

Reaction score
for a nude look i use abit of concealer on my lips then i put a clear gloss on top

Reaction score
So far, Trish Deep Nude l/l w/Buff l/s. I am planning on trying Stila's Praline this w/end. I think a pinkish nude looks better on me than the beigeish nude - hope this makes sense.

Reaction score
I Use Mac Lip Liner In Stripdown Then Mac L/s In Freckle Tone.if Im Wearing Just Gloss I Use Lorac Lip Polish In Tender, It's Really Glossy And Very Natural On All Skin Types.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura You might have a hard time finding MAC Brew because it was LE and came out with their High Tea collection a few months back. If you cant get it, then check out Naturally Eccentric
Lipgloss wise, i always use MAC C-Thru over coloured lipstick if i want to tone down the colour of it so you should check that out too!

Ya, sucks it LE but with the power of Ebay anything is possible I guess
I found Subculture and Whirl to be a more browny liner. I'd like a more pinky nude liner rather than a browny one. There was one by Clinique called Buff Baby or something like that that looked quite pinky. Can anyone suggest any others?

Reaction score
personally i dont really like to wear lipgloss/lipstick so when i want nude lips i just pat a small amount of liquid foundation on them then put a bit of vaseline over that.

Reaction score
HOW ABOUT MAD CAP lipglass BY MAC GET IT NOW LIMTED EDITION AND CORK ITS A BEAUTIFUL NUDE LIP

Reaction score
i LOVE nude lips. I'm the queen of nude lips haha. I really really love Trucco Lip Color in the nude shades. I get them for cheap as my cousin works at a salon who sells them so if you like it and cant find the brand i'de be happy to Swap with you for it!! I use Trucco Identify Matte Lipstick in Flesh 4, and Bare.

Check out this website for a list of Trucco products

http://www.diamondbeauty.com/brand/Trucco.asp

The picture below is my nude lips!!

Latest posts