Nude shades for dark skins?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Heya everyone,

I was wondering, what are the nude shades of lipstick, lipgloss and eyeshadow for darker skins?

Im so clueless when it comes to finding them.

So could you all name the shade and what make it is.

Thanks

Reaction score
Well honestly it depends on the undertones of your skin. Some "nuetral" shades might totally blend, others may turn out ashy. I suggest going into a MAC or Sephora and just testing to see what works.

Reaction score
i'm darkskin and when i do a nude lip i do blush pinks, golds, bronzes, plums, purples and browns..i used lipglosses with a light application

as far as nude eyeshadows..i would choose shades closest to your shade..on my eyes i do bronzes, golds, coopers, raisins, and browns..i'm milk chocolate complexed

Reaction score
For my lips I have Revealing by MAC it's not my favorite but it works...For my eyes I just purchased Cork e/s (I haven't tried it yet so I don't know how it will look)

Reaction score
I am an NC43 and i use revealing lipglass as a nude lip.. some people just put a little foundation on there ips and add a light clear gloss... i have never tried it but i know people who always do that.

Reaction score
I wear MAC lipsticks and glosses. I'm NW45 (foundation color) in the summer and NC50 in the winter.

My favorite "nude" MAC lipstick is Fresh Brew; lipgloss is Spite or Chai.

Let's see if I can get a picture in here.

Reaction score
I just bought "Bare Truth" lip glass from MAC. I pair it with Cork lip liner.

Latest posts