Nude shades for dark skins?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Heya everyone,

I was wondering, what are the nude shades of lipstick, lipgloss and eyeshadow for darker skins?

Im so clueless when it comes to finding them.

So could you all name the shade and what make it is.

Thanks

Well honestly it depends on the undertones of your skin. Some "nuetral" shades might totally blend, others may turn out ashy. I suggest going into a MAC or Sephora and just testing to see what works.

i'm darkskin and when i do a nude lip i do blush pinks, golds, bronzes, plums, purples and browns..i used lipglosses with a light application

as far as nude eyeshadows..i would choose shades closest to your shade..on my eyes i do bronzes, golds, coopers, raisins, and browns..i'm milk chocolate complexed

For my lips I have Revealing by MAC it's not my favorite but it works...For my eyes I just purchased Cork e/s (I haven't tried it yet so I don't know how it will look)

I am an NC43 and i use revealing lipglass as a nude lip.. some people just put a little foundation on there ips and add a light clear gloss... i have never tried it but i know people who always do that.

I wear MAC lipsticks and glosses. I'm NW45 (foundation color) in the summer and NC50 in the winter.

My favorite "nude" MAC lipstick is Fresh Brew; lipgloss is Spite or Chai.

Let's see if I can get a picture in here.

for my nude lip i use maybelline moisture whip in peach mocha. kind of a cross between a peach and a pink.

Maybelline New York: Products: Moisture Extreme Lipcolor

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Latest posts

Back