NYC New Color Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Electric Avenue Fall/Winter 2007

Power up with megawatt color & shine!

Shock & awe! Electric Avenue delivers a supercharged collection of bright, bold color and hot-wired shine for daytime drama or all-night action. Think disco diva meets urban chic...sparkle and shine in "livin' out loud" color that defies the everyday. Hot high-energy style that's guaranteed to grab the spotlight!

electric_ave_display.jpg

lash_flash.jpg

Patent Leather Eyelash Extensions re-energize lashes with instant length and patent leather shine in just a wink. Easy to apply, comfy to wear...a flirty new look for maximum glamour!

bright_idea.jpg

Color Wave Mosaic Powders combine four radiant tones into one brilliant skin brightener that wakes up your complexion with the sweep of a brush. Helps minimize shine, too!

eylights.jpg

Mineral Eyeliner/Eyeshadow Palettes super-charge eyes with color. Line, define and shine in bold, blendable shades. Smooth mineral formula glides on, stays on! Use wet for precision liner or dry for smoldering shadow.

vavavoom.jpg

Vinyl-look Lip Gloss slicks on high-intensity lipcolor plus uber-sexy, sensational shine. Incredibly kissable!

hottips.jpg

Electric Nail Glossies sparkle in a dark, dangerous shade of Midnight. Wet-look finish is perfect for day or night...terrific for toes, too!

I've seen this at CVS and the nailpolish is actually a dark blue. I can't wait to buy it!! I'm not sure how pigmented the eyeshadows are.

Thanks for posting, I find NYC stuff is sometimes great sometimes not, but so cheap anyways you cant go too wrong
smile.gif

The mosaics are poo, for me anyway. The blush one might actually be ok, but I kind of broke it and haven't used it.

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for posting, I find NYC stuff is sometimes great sometimes not, but so cheap anyways you cant go too wrong
smile.gif
I tend to stick with their powders, nail polish and lippies. I'm not sure about the eyeshadows though.

I almost bought one of the eyeshadows the other day, but decided against it. I may end up picking one up after all.

Cool stuff! I might pick up the bright eyeshadow palette this weekend. Thanks for sharing!

I really like the fact that instead of going with the fall trends of darker and jewel tones, NYC with with bright colors.

yay. I finally found these this morning and bought 2 of the eyeshadow/eyeliner quads.

Latest posts

Back