Nyx Fans!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to Rite Aid to look for blush today and they had some NYX eyeshadow trios and lipgloss and they were all on CLEARANCE!!! I got the eyeshadow trios for $1.15 a piece and the lipgloss was like .75cents. I am definitely going to look around at the other Rite Aids in my area for more colors cuz you can't beat this deal!!!! So nyx fans should check them out!

This is what I got:

nyx.jpg

I went to my rite aid a few days ago, they were not on sale here. But I will check again tommorrow

I should check and see if my Rite Aid is having the Sale...'cause I need more Makeup right?? LOL

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I went to my rite aid a few days ago, they were not on sale here. But I will check again tommorrow Maybe it's only certain colors??? I'm not sure...the Rite Aid I went to didn't have any NYX stuff at regular price, only what was in the clearance bins.

Originally Posted by PaleBeauty66 /img/forum/go_quote.gif ooooo... I want some! lol! where can you get that brand besides rite aid(I don't have one by me)??? thanks. Online...and I think they are at Ulta if you have any of those around you.

Too bad I don't have a Rite Aid near me. I have Ulta, but that's more expensive than NYXcosmetics.com.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Too bad I don't have a Rite Aid near me. I have Ulta, but that's more expensive than NYXcosmetics.com. It's more expensive at Ulta??
frown.gif
Do you know how much more? There isn't an Ulta around me here in Ohio, but when I go home to NJ to visit my parents there is one that is like 5 mins from our house and I was going to check out the NYX makeup there..

Originally Posted by jlowe86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's more expensive at Ulta??
frown.gif
Do you know how much more? There isn't an Ulta around me here in Ohio, but when I go home to NJ to visit my parents there is one that is like 5 mins from our house and I was going to check out the NYX makeup there.. The Quads at my Ulta are $7.99.

Do most rite aids carry nyx? I'm not sure if there's a rite aid near me, I think there is. I didn't know they sold nyx though.

Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes /img/forum/go_quote.gif The Quads at my Ulta are $7.99. I think that's how much they are at mine, too. Sucks! lol. But I guess it's better than nothing at all!

Wow, too bad my rite aids don't carry NYX, they have the ocasional display and that's it. Great haul.

Latest posts

Back