NYX Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need to go through my collection and clean out all of the products that I don't use or have gone bad and I always hate doing that because it feels so wasteful. So, to motivate myself, I went online and purchased a few items I've had my eye one. Plus, I've had a really crappy week and I need a little pick me up.

First, I purchased the NYX Makeup Bag: it has ten brush holders, five pencil holders, and a zippered compartment for cosmetics. There's enough room for all my brushes and my "everyday essentials" cosmetics. That way, I can store the bag in the bottom of my train case and it will be much easier to find my everyday stuff and it will be a breeze to pack up my cosmetics for traveling.

Next, I purchased the NYX Powder Brush and the NYX Eye Angle Brush which should complete my brush collection quite nicely.

And, finally, I picked up a few eyeshadows:

NYX Single Eyeshadow in Rust and Hot Pink

NYX Chrome Eyeshadow in Pearl White, Princess and Pink Oleander

Enjoy!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice haul! I want to try some NYX! Can't find it around here! I order it off cherryculture.com; so far I've order about a dozen e/s colors and there's only been one that looked different than it did on the site. But...at $1-$3 a pop...you can't really go wrong.

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great haul!!! I love NYX!!! I've never tried the chrome e/s but I've heard rave reviews. I love the chrome e/s because they're loose powders so you can build them up and they blend really easy. I was afraid they would be too sparkly but once you put them on they just have a hint of glimmer.

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif The chrome e/s are more shimmery than the loose powder e/s in the small jars right? I don't know...I've never used the jars before. They're pretty shimmering but they're a little less glittery than the MAC pigments.

Latest posts

Back