NYX Lipsticks and Liners

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
cant believe how fast my order came in!

anyhoo- here it is

left-right, then top-bottom

Medusa, Champagne, Black Cherry, Chaos, Hades

Sharpener,

plush red, pinky, cabaret, coffee, mauve

nyxlippies001.jpg

nyxlippies005.jpg

nyxlippies002.jpg

edit update on my opinion on them all:

these lipsticks have a great glide. they are very smooth, and feel like a balm, but the color payoff is amazing. they are exactly my texture in lipsticks, not thick and ultra matte like most MAC lippies are, and not at all frosty... they have just a hint of shimmer, so that they attract light well, you can tell in the pictures, a very emollient rich feel, but not slick.

the pencils are exactly perfect as well! very smooth. i hate when you have to push into your lips to get color, and even more, i hate when they sort of leave that crayon-like debris (you all know what i am talking about)- these pencils do not do that at all. the color glides on well. the only color that did not come out as i had hoped was the Pinky. i was hoping for a bright fuschia, this is more of a neon pink. but it is still wearable, at least for me.

so final opinion:

thumbs up! it is all together possible that i will end up buying the entire Round Lipstick collection at cherry culture, and probably all the lipliners as well too. the packaging is absolutely adorable, the colors are beautiful, and i am in love.

(i bought the lips at .99 each and the lipliners at buy one get one free at .99, so .50/each.)

totally an NYX fan through and through for sure....

very nice! I tried my mascara today from NYX and I'm hating it! I'm thinking I may have gotten an old one.

Updated the first post with my reviews... will give "official" reviews on each color in the review area.

oh- my only issue is that the color sticker is on the lid and not on the actual tube. i just carefully unpeeled the sticker and replaced them on the bottom. i knocked over the lippies when i took pics and almost got the colors wrong!!!

Great haul Jen and thanks for your review of your goodies!! I am gonna have to check 'em out. Have fun with your new makeup

Woooooooooo very nice collection

Can you please tell me from where you ordered these?????

i ordered at cherry culture during post turkey free shipping day, even thought they do free shipping after $40

Thanks for the review, I have some lipglosses and I love them! I haven't tried these lipsticks, I just might now.

Latest posts

Back