NYX loose shadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried these? Are they high pigment? They come in cute bottles, only $3. They have a website as well as at drugstores - I've heard good things about their pressed not-mmu shadows.

Kate

I havent seen the loose mineral ones, but I have the regular loose ones and they are sooooooooo vibrant and full of color. I love them. I have like 20 of them.

I have a few of these and they're pretty decent. I hate the container so I put them in my own jars. I'm not sure they are mmu though.

They aren't MMU as far as I know, the site does dnot say they are mmu and it is not written on the bottles, I have about four of them.

ive seen them on theyre site but not in any of the stores that i know that carry them.

if theyre just as good as theyre shadows though, im so going for them.

i LOVE NYX LOOSE PIGMENTS!!!!! its all i wear now...i lovee them...they are 1.99 a jar in my city and they last alll dayy longg!!!!

Thanks for your reviews! I prefer high pigment, I hope they have them at my local store. They don't call them mineral, I shouldn't have called them that, but the ingredients in tiny print on the page says iron oxides, mica, and titanium dioxide.

Loose Pearl Eyeshadow:

nyxcosmetics.com/Main_Pages/Profile_LP.htm (add the www, I don't have 10 posts yet)

Kate

I've never tried the mineral ones, but the regular ones are pretty nice for $3. Makes you want them all, lol!

Originally Posted by TenaE /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've never tried the mineral ones, but the regular ones are pretty nice for $3. Makes you want them all, lol! NYX doesn't have mineral ones. they're just loose powder like MAC Pigments.

Latest posts

Back