NYX make up brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone has ever tried NYX make up brushes. And if they are any good. I'm in love with the MAC brushes but they get costly. So since I love NYX make up I was hoping maybe I could love their brush collection just the same! Any good reviews from anyone out there?

I have their foundation brush and I like it, cause it's huge! I ordered three of their more expensive eye brushes, I'll let you know what their quality is, when I get them.

I have a blush brush, and 3 eyeshadow brushes (forgot the exact numbers but it's a contour dome brush, a small shadow brush that is perfect for lining with shadow on lower lashline and a large shadow brush that I use to highlight brow bones). I think they are great, I use them everyday, even more than my more expensive brushes. I would def. buy more!

PS- They don't shed much, if at all! They are nice and soft and are great to work with!

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have a blush brush, and 3 eyeshadow brushes (forgot the exact numbers but it's a contour dome brush, a small shadow brush that is perfect for lining with shadow on lower lashline and a large shadow brush that I use to highlight brow bones). I think they are great, I use them everyday, even more than my more expensive brushes. I would def. buy more!
PS- They don't shed much, if at all! They are nice and soft and are great to work with!

What color are the handles, black or grey?

Black, the old style. I havn't tried the new brushes yet but I want to

maybe i just happened to have very sensitive skin but i thought their brushes are way too scratchy.

Latest posts

Back