• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NYX Makeup $15 for $30 worth of product

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my first thread start. I searched for this but didn't see anything posted. 

TotalBeauty has a one deal a day special, similar to Groupon or Amazon local. Their special today is $30 worth of NYX  cosmetics for $15. I went in on this deal earlier today but was wary of posting it because the link Total Beauty sent me was inactive for most of the day. My code went active a few minutes and my order just went through. I ended up getting

2 Eyeliners-Black and Emerald City

2 Eyeshadow pencils- Slate and Milk

3 Eyeshadows- Prune, My Favorite Color and Morocco

Shipping is $5 or free on a $50+ purchase

http://www.totalbeauty.com/go/deals/nyx

It's not the best one day deal I've come across, but I had been wanting some new eyeshadow from them for a while. It was $21 for my order including shipping. Happy Valentine's Day to myself 
wub.gif

I told myself that I was cut off from buying makeup the rest of the month... but this doesn't really count.. right?? hehe.

Can't wait to pick up some things that have been on my wishlist for awhile.

Originally Posted by LoriAnnLV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I told myself that I was cut off from buying makeup the rest of the month... but this doesn't really count.. right?? hehe.

Can't wait to pick up some things that have been on my wishlist for awhile.
Nope, it doesn't count. LOL

Apparently this deal is still going on. NYX is also going to be featured soon on Haute look. I wonder which would be a better deal? 

Do you know when HauteLook's going to have that sale?

Originally Posted by TacomaGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Apparently this deal is still going on. NYX is also going to be featured soon on Haute look. I wonder which would be a better deal? 

Gah, it's not on their coming soon list. I wonder if I saw it on a similar deal site. I'll look though my email and see if I can find it.

Latest posts

Back